Chapter 14: First night in London

(Georges pov)

I was cooking dinner while Dream was still on the lounge staring at the tv.

I am quite shocked that he can stare at that thing for so long without getting tired or anything. 

"Dream what would you like for dinner?" I ask. Dream looks at me.

"Cualquier cosa que me gustaría probar algo de comida londinense. (Anything I would like to try some london food)" Dream says. I am guessing he has never picked dinner before. 

"You really like that tv show don't you?" I ask

"Sí, no tenemos tv en mi casa. (Yes, we don't have tv at my house)" Dream says. That means that his parents don't let him watch tv with them I am guessing.

"Okay well make sure you don't get to close to the screen please" I say 

"Bueno (Okay)" Dream says. I hear a ring tone go off which makes me look at Dream because it wasn't mine.

Dream pulls out his phone and I get a look at it to see that he has a iPhone 9. Dream answers the phone and puts it up to his ear.

"Hola (Hello)" Dream says. could kinda hear the person from the phone and so could the translator.

"¡Clay! ¡¿Dónde diablos estás?! (Clay! Where the hell are you?!)" The person said

"Mamá ya te lo dije, estoy en Londres con mi amiga. (Mom I told you already, I am in London with my friend)" Dream says 

"¡No me importa! ¡Súbete al próximo avión y vuelve a casa aquí ahora! ¡Tienes una mierda que tienes que hacer! (I don't care! Get on the next plane and come back home here now! You have shit that you need to do!)" The person said. I decide to play dumb as not to worry Dream that I could hear everything.

"Dream is everything okay?" I ask. Dream looks at me.

"Todo está bien solo dame un segundo (Everything is fine just give me a second)" Dream says 

"Okay don't be to long, dinner is almost ready" I say. Dream walks into the guest room out of sight.

I let out a sigh and keep cooking. After a few minutes Dream walks out and looks at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"necesito volver a casa (I need to go back home)" Dream says 

"No!" I say. Dream jumps and looks at me.

I walk over to Dream.

"I am not letting you leave just because your mother yelled at you, she cant get here and she doesn't know the address, you are gonna stay here with me because I want you to have fun and live your dream, don't worry your safe with me" I say. I take Dream's phone.

"I am gonna buy you a new phone with a new sim card so she can't call you okay? Are you okay with that?" I ask. Dream nods.

"Sí (Yes)" Dream says 

"Good now" I say. I put Dream's phone in my pocket.

"I am gonna keep this phone for the time being, now let's have some dinner" I say. Dream sits down at the table. I put the plate in front of Dream and he looks at it.

I sit down next to Dream and start eating. I look at Dream who takes a bite and his eyes light up. Dream starts to eat faster.

"Dream slow down your gonna get sick otherwise" I say 

"Lo siento George (Sorry George)" Dream says 

"It's okay just try not to eat to fast" I say. Dream nods.

Once we finished it was very late at night.

"Come on let's get you to bed after all you have to get used to this time zone" I say 

"Bueno (Okay)" Dream says. I take my plate and Dream plate and put it in the kitchen sink.

Dream walks to the guest room and I follow him. Dream shuts the door and gets changed then opens it again. Dream is wearing the same shirt but some black pants instead. Dream crawls into the bed and lays under the covers.

"Comfy?" I ask. Dream nods and snuggles closer to the blankets.

"Goodnight Dream" I say

"buenas noches George (Goodnight George)" Dream says. I turn off the light.

"Door open or closed?" I ask

"Abierto (Opened)" Dream says

"Okay, sleep well" I say. I walk away from the room and into my own one, I shut the door behind me.

I sit down at my computer and start doing some work.