Chapter 43: first text back

(Dreams pov)

I hate going outside alone I really do but I have to do this otherwise I won't be ready for college.

I haven't told George yet and if anything he needs to text me first. I was in the shopping mall getting all the books I need and anything I will be, they said in the letter that they are gonna send the textbooks through in the mail in a few days or so.

I had finished shopping and I pay for everything. I walk home and put everything down, I shut/lock the door behind me. I hear my phone go off and I take it out of my pocket to see it was a message from George.

-Hey Dream sorry for not texting you I have just been very busy

-Oh George it's fine but guess what I have something to tell you!

-Okay hold that I will be right back

10 minutes later George still hasn't replied back to me. I throw my phone on the lounge and walk to my room. I feel tears roll down my cheeks, I shouldn't have let George go, I am such a idiot!. I slam my head against the wall.

I put my hand on my forehead then I pull my hand away, it was covered in blood.

"joder (Fuck)" I say. I walk into the bathroom and grab the first aid.

I clean up my cut then I put a bandage around my forehead. I walk into my room and sit down at my desk. I hear my phone go off but I was to tired to get it, I was really tired like I don't know how, I was wide awake but now I am really really really tired. I get up and lay down in bed.

I fall asleep.

-

(Georges pov)

It was the most shit idea I have ever agreed to!

Why am I here! I can't even text Dream at all! I need to go home right now.

"Guy's I have to get home like right now" I say. Dream hasn't texted me back and I am really worried.

"George come on you only just got here" Tommy says 

"It's been 3 days, I am going home" I say "I have a bad feeling that something bad has happened with Dream, I need to get home right now"

"Okay fine" Sapnap says "Just stay safe and make sure he is okay"

"Thanks and I will" I say. We didn't make it out of London yet which is great for me.

I run home and open the door with my keys. I walk inside and drop all of my stuff on the ground. I look at the lounge to see that Dream's phone was on it. I shut/lock the door and walk to Dream's room, I see him laying down on the bed fast asleep.

I walk over to the desk to see a letter well 2 letters, one was in full Spanish but I could understand one word.

"Papa" I say "It's a letter from his father, I wonder what it says"

I look over at Dream, I walk over to Dream and start to panic. I sit on the bed and pull Dream closer to me. I look at the bandage on his forehead which is covered in blood and he is not breathing well at all.

I pull my phone out and call 999