Chapter 37: Truth comes out

(Georges pov)

Dream had set the table and now he is cooking dinner as well.

"Dream you don't have to cook, I can do the cooking if you want" I say 

"No no no puedo cocinar, quiero mostrarles a tus padres que soy un gran novio para ti. (No no no I can cook, I want to show your parents that I am a great boyfriend for you)" Dream says 

"Dream you don't have to be a great cook for my parents, they may want you to be like a house wife but you don't have to be one at all" I say "We can share and do everything together"

"Oh, eso es dulce (Aw that's sweet)" Dream says. I walk over to Dream and grabs him and turn him to face me.

"I know, it is very sweet" I say. Dream blinks.

I put my hand on Dream's chin. Dream wasn't that much taller then me in fact I think I am just a little bit taller then him, I wasn't, we are just the same height I believe. We stare into each others eyes.

I hear a knock at the door which makes me look at the door. I step away from Dream and walk over to the door. I open the door to see my parents standing there. I move out of the way and they walk inside. I shut/lock the door because it is raining really badly.

I walk to where my parents are and they are looking at Dream who is busy cooking and looks like he has no idea what's going on.

"Hello mother, hello father how are you guys?" I ask

"We are quiet well son thank you for asking" Mother says 

"He's still here" Father says. Dream turns around with a smile.

"La cena está lista, todos tomen asiento en la mesa. (Dinner is ready, everyone have a seat at the table)" Dream says. I take mother and father over to the table.

We sit down and Dream puts the food on the table, some tacos, everyone's favorite food well mine to be fair. Dream puts the tacos on everyone's plates then he sits down in his chair that is next to me.

"¡Disfrutar! (Enjoy!)" Dream says. We all start eating the food which is amazing.

"So mother and father I have something to tell you" I say. Mother and father look at me.

"Dream is living with me" I say

"Wow" Father says 

"And Dream is also my boyfriend" I say

"WHAT" Father yells. Dream jumps and looks at my father.

I look at Dream who takes a deep breath.

"Deberías estar feliz por tu hijo después de todo, él es tu hijo y necesitas ser el más feliz. (You should be happy for your son after all he is your son and you need to be the most happy)" Dream says 

"Excuse me you should watch your mouth!" Father yells

"¡¿Cuidado con mi boca?! ¡Tú eres el que le está gritando a tu hijo por salir con alguien a quien ama, no puedes detener el amor y ya no tienes nada que decir en su vida! (Watch my mouth?! Your the one who is yelling at your son for dating someone he loves, you can't stop love and you don't have a say in his life anymore!)" Dream yells

"DON'T YOU YELL AT ME SPANISH BOY" Father yells "Your so ugly I am surprised your parents didn't put you up for adoption!"

Dream freezes and looks down. Dream stands up.

"¡Me dieron en adopción, imbécil! (I was put up for adoption you ass hole!)" Dream yells. I was a bit shocked, Dream was adopted.

Dream takes his plate of food and walks to his room.

"You guys are so horrible" I say "I HATE you" 

Father looks at me with a dead stare while mother tears up.

"Leave my house and never EVER come back" I say. Mother and father leave and I shut/lock the door behind them.

I walk to Dream's room and let out a shocked sigh, this seems oddly familiar.