-Sneaky-

(Fun fact: Couldn't stop myself 'Stone And Lumber' Athena Hadley, victor of the 66th hunger game, got herself a story and still obsessed with the axe wielding maniac, gonna be a second Johanna story as I told you.)

"I, Finnick Odair, take you, Annie Cresta as my wife from this day forth. Together or apart, we will always be united. One life, one purpose, one destiny."

"You may kiss the bride."

Paige watched from afar, leaning against one of the fake trees as she watched the music, the dancing, the drinking.

She didn't feel like she belonged and neither did the girl by her side.

"To joyful isn't it?" She asked Katniss, sparing her a glance.

"Yeah." She absently said, making Paige look at her more, she was facing the ground with a droopy face.

"You saw Peeta didn't you?" She asked the girl, girl, Paige must keep in mind, she is young but Katniss.... Katniss is even younger, how much is she? 16? 17? 18 if she is lucky. And Paige was already 18 when she went into her games with Marcus.

She shook her head, chasing the lovely little giggles of her brother out of her head. Talking to keep her minds off it.

"Did you tell him 'hi' for me?"

"Why would I have? You never told me too."

"We're old friends you know." She put her back to the tree, hands in her pockets, hearing ghostly shrieks in her ears, making her close her eyes. "We had adjoining cells in the Capitol..... We're very familiar with each other's screams.... Well he is more with mine then I am with his, he played the game longer then I did."

"He did tell me he'd kill me if I hurt you."

"I got mixed into it, while they were conditioning him to fear you I must have been put through stuff. He heard my screams while he learnt to fear you, I was also his only friend there, even if we couldn't see each other." She opened her eyes. "I am sorry."

Katniss remained silent for a while.

"I'm going to kill Snow." She said without a doubt. "Nothing good is safe while he's alive, not another propo or commercial. He needs to see my eyes when I kill him."

"Now you're talking." She pushed off the tree. "But not unless you get to him first, I promised him to kill him."

"I guess it is a race isn't it?"

"You bet you ass fire girl, the race is on.... I heard there are being supplies dropped off on the front lines." She whispered the second part. "To get to Snow we must get out of here."

"Meet you there?"

"Of course, we are the unlucky duo responsible for the revolution."

"True."

"Paper!" She looked away, if she was a dog her tail would be wagging Katniss thought.

"Hey Jo." She said.

"Come on, both of you." She was still reluctant towards Katniss but she grabbed Paige's and her wrist. "Time to dance, don't you want Snow to see you having fun?"

"I suppose." Katniss said.

--------------------------------------------------

Paige kept tripping on herself, never really having learnt to dance but she was fine with that, since it was making Johanna laugh.

Her being happy made Paige happy.

"So what was this sneaking out plan." Johanna asked after a while.

"Shit you heard us?" Paige paled.

"Of course I did, you were not discreet at the end, I had been listening for a while. Don't think I am going to let you go to the Capitol alone again, I am not losing sight of you again."

"Jo, we need to do this, I need to to this after all he has done, I must go."

"Hey I never said you can't, just not without me."

"What? You are coming with?"

"Of course I am, I am never letting you out of my sight again, not now not ever, I love you too much to let you go in danger alone. 7 sticks together."

Paige just hugged her, feeling arms loop around her.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." She said.

"Good, because I wouldn't have let you."

---------------------------------------------------

Getting to the hovercraft without being spotted was alarmingly easy, even if there was two off them.

Johanna and Paige just grabbed guard outfits with hoods and walked up on it as if they were always meant to be there.

Katniss took a more sneaky approach, getting on moments before the cargo door closed but had the same dress up tactic as the two others.

"I though you overslept Everdeen." Johanna mocked.

"Johanna?" The girl asked in surprise.

"There needs to at least be one mature person to accompany you two numskulls on this mission, I need to look after you idiots."

"She didn't want to let me come alone, she heard what we were talking about." Paige filled in with the truth, shoving Johanna gently.

"Oh, that explains it."

"Well get comfortable girls, it is a long flight." Johanna said, stretching.

Paige sat down, her back still hurt and she was sure Katniss's bruises might make her ache too but neither could afford weakness as they had a job to do.

She grabbed on of her axes, the one on her left hip, looking in her dulled reflection on the blade, staring into her over eyes, the fire burning.

"This is for you Marcus." She whispered, putting the axe against her forehead. "All for you."

Paige would brun down the Capitol with herself inside if it came to it, fire bright and alive in her heart.

And they'll soon learn of her ability to hold grudges.