-Tar-

(Fun fact: I forgot the hunger games movies are now on netflix and had been using a reaction video on youtube with scenes cut out and a transcript of the dialogue only because I couldn't find an outright script and also trying to remember which characters were saying what, that's why in the 75th, sometimes dialogue is switched up lol.)

"Listen up, the mags empty, it's only for the propo." Paige watched Boggs hand Peeta a gun.

"I still don't like this." She muttered to Finnick and Johanna.

"I'll keep an eye on him don't worry." Finnick said.

"Let's move, we're headed five blocks north." He walked ahead with everyone following him, Paige near the rear of the pack.

--------------------------------------------

They walked through streets and buildings until they got out in an inner court looking place with huge arches between the buildings.

"Boggs, this is a good spot." The camera woman said. "Through there, in the courtyard."

"Okay, let us clear it."

They all slowly followed him as he walked ahead and down the stairs, the holo beeping rhythmically, Katniss walking beside him until a pods was detected and the holo beeped rapidly, pointing to right under the arch they were going to pass.

"Yep, got a pod." He pointed to the sides. "Split, take cover."

Paige ducked next to Peeta, a hand on his shoulder as he was already starting to lose it.

"Calm down boy." She muttered until Boggs threw a rock through the gape, machine guns blasting up the area.

Peeta let out a little cry, hitting his head into the butt of the gun, Paige tensed too, she was really nervous being in the Capitol and she still had problems, Peeta had worst ones but still.

After a minutes the guns finally stopped shooting, destroying a much smaller decorative arch.

"All clear, come on, move it."

Paige grabbed Peeta head with both her hands.

"Stop it, calm down, we are saf--" Boom.

"Boggs!!" Katniss yelled, running over.

Paige froze up, Cornucopia standing tall in front of her with her brother's blood in her hands, his corpse at her feet, all of those she knew there at her feet.

"Paper! Paper! Snap out of it." She gasped, as if she forgot to breath, looking at Johanna before running to Katniss.

"Kill Peeta if you have too." He heard Boggs mutter. "Do what you came to do." Before seeing him go limp.

"Boggs? Boggs?" But the man didn't answer Katniss.

And to make things worst. 

One of the Leeg sisters tried to run to her hurt twin and activated a second pod, the huge arches in between the houses closing up with a metallic clank.

Paige choked up, seeing them all get trapped.

And the black liquid poured into the area.

"PAIGE GO!!" Johanna shoved her into a sprint.

"Go, go, go!" Gale screamed too.

She heard a scream, looking at Katniss be thrown down by Peeta.

"Paige!!" Cato grabbed Johanna as Paige whipped back, sprinting back.

She jumped with a kick to Peeta back, landing with thud on her own but she got him off Katniss.

"AAAAH!!" He yelled but before he could grab either girl, Mitchell tackled him.

"Finnick, restrain him!" Jackson yelled as Paige pulled Katniss to her feet.

Before Finnick could get to them, Peeta shoved the soldier in the burning tar as a spiderweb of barbed wire wrapped around him and yanked him in the sky.

"MOVE IT 12!!" Paige shrieked in terror, holding Katniss by the base of her braid and just pushed her ahead of her as Finnick finally grabbed Peeta and was pulling him along.

Paige shoved her towards the window previously gunned open, running in and pushing Katniss in the back as she let the braid go, shoving her up the stairs.

Katniss tripped forcing her to help her up again at the tar boiled into the home.

She gasped, the liquid splattering up and feeling the unbearable heat off it.

"Move!"

"Keep climbing."

"Up! Up! Up!"

It was a mix of unintelligible screams, it felt disorienting to Paige, almost starting to look for the jabberjays but she kept sprinting up the stairs.

Paige fell to her knees, groaning in pain, when the couldn't get higher.

"Paige!" Johanna kneeled as Paige sat back.

"You know." She looked at her leg, the whole left leg to her knee was covered in the liquid, it felt like it was burning her but it already solidified into a plastic-y coat on it. "It was this exact leg the poison fog hit." She said.

"It's slowing down." Katniss said, the liquid just not reaching them as it stopped rising and started to drain right away.

"We better move, if peacekeepers didn't know where we were they know now." Cato said. "Those cameras, they are sure to have caught us."

"This is a bad spot, we need to move now."

Jackson stop tried to call into base but nothing happened.

"Great." Paige laid back with a groan, covering her eyes. "Just great."