Chapter - 24

Chapter 24

Although, Jalal was with Jodha physically, mentally he wasn't with her. A rush of guilt passes inside him like ocean waves whenever he looked at Jodha. He often wondered what he did to deserve Jodha. Was he worth it? but no matter what Jalal knew that he cannot bring to forgive himself despite her saying she did. The wounds of his past mistakes does not leave him. No matter how many times he tried to maintain his distance from Jodha, the more closer she got. He also knew that she is very stubborn and will not leave him or let him leave him at any cost. He watched in silence cleaning the house, he wanted to go up and kiss her and hug her with all his strength but couldn't.

After she was done, she came up to him with food. He quietly opened his mouth as Jodha fed him, he didn't want to disappoint her by saying no. He also knew what was coming after dinner, she would put her head on his lap and hug him all night long as if to reassure that he won't leave her but today she didn't something that he didn't expect. She looked at him with a smile that reached all the way up to her eyes, this was a different smile, a smile that spoke mischievousness. She held his arm and led him, quietly, to the bedroom without taking her eyes off of him. She placed him on the bed and walked back a little with a smile, while Jalal looked at her with confusion.

Jodha turned around and turns her face sideways looking at him from the corner of her eyes, smiling. Slowly, she slides off her dupatta, with her back still toward him, Jalal wanted to look away but was unable to. He watched her as she starts taking off her suit, he gets up and walks to the door only to be stopped by Jodha. He looks at her as she shakes her head no, slowly she brings him back again to the bed and makes him sit. She stands in front of him and holds his both hands. Slowly, she places her hand on her waist, Jalal wanted to take his hand away but it only made her hold him tighter. He lets her guide his hands. She starts brings her hands up toward her chest, Jalal head shots up to her face, who had her eyes closed feeling his touch after all these years

She leans closer to Jalal causing him lean back in defense, until Jalal's back touched the bed while Jodha leans sits on top of his stomach. She lets go of her hands and opens her eyes, while Jalal closes his eyes in pain. She unhooks her bra and throws it on the floor and takes Jalal's hands again, happy that he is no longer resisting, she places his hands on top of her curves, Jalal's eyes shot open after feeling the breasts in his hands. She smiles at him and lets of his hands, and leans toward Jalal and kisses him on his cheek "Won't you love me like you used to?" she whsiperes in his ears. Jalal sheds silent tears as he looks at his side, he feels her kissing his tears away "lets start new forgetting our past...love me Jalal..please" She hugs him around his neck and cries on his shoulders. "I need you as much as you need me..love me..." Unable to take her tears and hurt in her voice...he slowly brings her around so that he was on top of her. Jodha closes her eyes and starts to breath heavily, when she felt him playing with her curves. He traces his one hand on her face, as if recognizing her, she opens up her eyes and looks into his hesitant face.

"Its ok, you won't hurt me, you would never" (She held on his arms for support as Jalal continued to study her face)

"I don't know if I can trust myself" (He looks away..Jodha turns his face toward her)

"I trust you."

She leans up and kisses him on his chin. She smiles and looks at Jalal and lies back down. Jalal slowly leans toward her and kisses her on her everywhere on her face. She hugs him from his neck and lets Jalal take in charge. She knew that is what Jalal needed to know he won't hurt her. She let him do whatever he wanted to do with her without a complain. Jalal hands slowly move down to her stomach from her breasts, gently messaging her stomach, while still kissing her. He stops right there as his hands were about to go down. Jodha looks at him and smiles in reassurance. Jalal takes off all the clothes removing any barriers between them. He looked at her body from top to bottom. After few seconds, he enters inside. Both gasps as they felt each other, both in a way, felt alive again. Both felt their lost souls entering their bodies again after a long time. Jalal smiled down at Jodha and kisses her on her face "thank you for making me alive again" he hugs her as both move in rhythm. Jalal and Jodha both had found their happiness at last.