Part 1

Chapter 1

A NEW SHE

She woke up in the morning and made her way to the shower...she stood under the shower remembering her past...she could still feel his touces on her body...she stays under the shower silently crying...after a while she comes out of the shower to get ready...
Shimla was where she resided for the past four years...she loved everything about Shimla the climate, people, food, things to see everything..at first this was her refuge than it became her home her everything especially the people. She comes out of the house and was instantly greeted by her wonderful neighbor..the neighbor was an old lady who she just adored...she quickly said hi to her neighbor and started walking to her work...
Her work wasn't that far away from where she lived..she walked into the company and was instantly told to meet her boss in his cabin...She worked in a clothing company that mostly deals with export and imports of products...she went to his cabin and knocked on the door before entering...Intilialy she worked as a Secretary under his boss Suraj Chopra but being impressed by her capabilities she now became a manager at his company. He was a nice person always there to help her anytime when needed...she knew if it wasn't for him than she wouldn't be standing here in front of him or be independent..she had immense respect for him...
Suraj: Come in
"May I come in Sir"
Suraj looked up: Rajni yeah please come in
Rajni: Sir you messaged me to come in
Suraj: Yeah I wanted to ask you about what happened with our delivery?
Rajni: Sir I had called the people and they said that they will deliver the merchandise by tonight
Suraj: Alright
Rajni: Anything else sir
Suraj: Yeah I wanted to know what was your answer to my question that I had asked you earlier (looks at Rajni)
Rajni: umm I have to go I have a lot of work to do
Suraj: Rajni ever since you have joined this company I have noticed that there is something that constantly bothers you...what is it?
Rajni: When I am ready I will tell you...May I go now?
Suraj sighed: yeah you may go (Rajni turns up to leave but Suraj stops her half way) Rajni I will be waiting when you are ready to tell me what is bothering you (she smiles at him before leaving to his cabin)
She went to her cabin and closes her eyes in pain...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback:

History:

She was born as Jodha Sharma, innocent and full of life. While growing up the only thing that was closest to her was her father. Her mother died while giving birth to her. Her father was the only family she had and loved. Rajiv Sharma was more than a father to her but also her mother, sister, cousins and most of all a great friend. Rajiv had a very successful company..he was liked by everyone. Always there to help anyone in need...He always followed his principals and his beliefs in every situations.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Four years ago)
Rajiv: Jodha utho beta you are getting late for college
Jodha: Papa please let me sleep for some more
Rajiv: I would beta but you are going to miss your classes if you don't get up soon..Get up in five minutes
Jodha: Please papa
Rajiv: Now get ready and meet downstairs for breakfast
Jodha: Alright papa
Rajiv mumbled to himself: 18 saal ki hogayi ho aur abhi tak bacchi ki tara behave karti hai
Jodha got up from bed and came down for her breakfast...the servants already had placed all the food on the table...
Jodha: Good morning papa..
Rajiv: hmm finally you came...
Jodha quickly ate her breakfast and headed out for her college.. "alright papa I am going now"
Rajiv: When are you coming home?
Jodha: I will be little late I am going to hang out with my friends after college as usual
Rajiv: Alright tell the driver to pick you up
Jodha: Alright papa..love you
Rajiv: Love you too beta
End Flashback!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rajniii Rajniii...open your eyes...Jodha suddenly opened her eyes to see Suraj standing next to her
Rajni: ohh am sorry I must've dossed off
Suraj: Rajni why don't you go home and take rest...
Rajni: No Suraj I am fine...the delivery should be coming any minute
Suraj: Are you sure?
Rajni: Yeah I am sure
Suraj: Tell me if you need anything..you can always go home early if you don't feel good later
Rajni smiled at Suraj: Thank you Suraj I know
Suraj: Rajni you know I care about you
Rajni felt uncomfortable: Yeah I know..thank you
Suraj: No need to say thank you but simply the answer to my question
Rajni: woh actually
Suraj: Rajni you can give me the answer whenever you are ready...I am not pushing you..I will be waiting
Rajni: I know

Precap: Flashback! + Suraj and Rajni (Jodha)