Chapter 12

NOTE

hi guys.... I know I am really late in updating this story... hope u enjoyed the previous chapters... and hope u will enjoy the rest of the story too....
I request u all my readers, if u like this story pls VOTE AND COMMENT... and if u want u can recommend the story to ur friends who r interested in reading...
So as u loved me all this while pls spread ur love on me... pls VOTE AND COMMENT...
I will reply back when ever I can....

P.S. Iam going to update the story 1 chapter per 3 -4 days

Jodha (crying): Mmm jjjaaalllaaalll...

Jalal; CHUP! (She flinched...) I will not let anyone take you away from me...God has already taken my parents from me...and now I won't let anything or anyone repeat the same mistake again...

Jodha (with her free hand tries to touch his face...Jalal holds it before it touches him): Jalal am not going anywhere...

Jalal (looks at her hand): Is this the hand that you shook with Arman? (he holds it tigthley...she screams in pain...her bangles were breaking with the force...)

Jodha: Jalal please leave me...I won't do it again...please (crying uncontrollably) I only love you...please understand

Jalal lets go of her hand..she looks at hand...the wrists were bleeding...she falls on the floor...here hands were shaking out of fear...there was piece of broken bangle stuck in her wrist..she takes it out and screams in pain...she tries getting up but couldn't her legs didn't have enough strength...suddenly she felt herself lifting off the floor...she looked up and saw Jalal picking her up...he brings her upstairs to their bedroom...he puts her on the bed...he stops at the door...

Jalal: After your dad's birthday...that will be the last time you would ever leave this house...

Jodha (gets up and hugs his knees): Jalal don't do this...I swear I only love you..Please don't do this...

Jalal (picks her up and wipes her tears away) Crying will not go anywhere...it doesn't work with me...(Jodha closes her eyes)

Jodha: Jalal

Jalal: I will be back in a while...

He goes and closes the door...Jodha drops on the bed and cries herself to sleep...after a while...Jalal comes back in the room and picks up Jodha and brings her to the bathroom...Jodha wakes up and looks at Jalal with fear...the bed sheet was covered with blood...she felt lightheaded and dizzy...she looks down...he is carries her inside the bathroom...

Jodha: Mmm Jalal...why are you taking me here?

Jalal (looks at her): Sshhh (He sits on the toilet cover seat and brings Jodha's hand in front of the sink...turns on the tap water and washes her wrist with dried blood..Jodha flinches in pain...and puts her head on his shoulder with tears coming down her cheek...) That's how I felt too when I saw you with him

Jodha: I didn't talk to him...(crying) I swear...wwhheen I wwaass ccoming oout (crying uncontrollably) he came up to me aaanndd sstarted talking to me...I dddiin't want to be rruuddee beecausee he is your client

Jalal: I can't stand you talking to anyone...it hurts

Jodha: I only love you no one else...I won't leave you (Jalal bandages her hand)