Part 18

Chapter 18

Jalal slowly walked out of the water and stood before Jodha...he smiles and raises his hand to touch her face when she vanishes..Jalal looks around everywhere for her but finds no trace of Jodha...he looks at the ocean ahead of him again...

"Jalal!!!" Jodha woke up shouting from her sleep...Suraj came running in after hearing her scream..

Suraj: Jodha..(after getting no response from her he shakes her by holding on to her shoulders) Jodha!! What happened? (Jodha came out of her nightmare and looks at Suraj...she hugs Suraj and starts crying) Jodha its alright...what happened?

Jodha: I had a nightmare that something happened to Jalal...I have a very bad feeling

Suraj: I am sure its nothing..you have been having the same nightmare for the past two years

Jodha: I know but this time it seemed so real...I have a very bad feeling...like he is going to do something to himself..I don't know (she hugs him tighter and cries...)

Suraj: Nothing will happen Jodha..I promise...

Jodha: We have to find him soon...

Suraj: I know...that is why we came here...my detectives gave me information about Jalal living here somewhere...we will find him soon

Jodha (looks a him): but where? It is going to take forever to search him in this city

Suraj: Jodha you have faith in me right? (she shakes her head yes) then don't worry we will find him for sure...now get some sleep..call me if you need anything..

Jodha: ok..(she lies down on the bed again..she holds her mangalsutre in her hand tightly..."I don't know why but I feel he is close by...Jalal where are you?" she cries until she doses off...Suraj looks at her with pain..)

Everyone looks at Jodha shocked after what she said... all the guests started to leave one by one ... it was no longer a marriage ceremony..Suraj looks at Jodha with pain..."I am sorry Suraj but I can't marry you...I don't think I was ever in love with you...I have realized that now...I still love Jalal..."

Rajiv: What are you saying Jodha...after what he has done..you still want to go back to him?

Jodha: I know papa what he did was wrong...but he was my first love and I just can't bring myself to hate him (she moves toward Suraj in her wedding outfit) Suraj please am sorry..I should've said something before but I was confused...but as I was sitting going through these rituals I realized there could be no one else in my life besides Jalal

Rajiv (shouts): Joddhaa!!! (she and everyone looks at him shocked) I have never said anything to you before..I let you do whatever you wanted...but this time I will NOT let you ruin your life all over again for Jalal..who abused you mentally and physically...