Chapter 7

Chapter 7
Today Jodha was going to get engaged to Suraj...she looked over the package that Suraj sent for her...she smiled as she looked at her outfit..it was beautiful...(Same dress that Jodha wore in the show)she wished that her dad and her friends were with her right now...she looks at the time and quickly got ready..Suraj was going to come and pick her up any minute...She got ready and waited for Suraj anxiously...as soon as she heard the doorbell she ran to open the door..there stood Suraj with a flower bouquet...
Suraj: Lovely flowers for my lady
Rajni (took the flowers): Thank you..shall we go?
Suraj: Sure by the way you look really beautiful...(He takes her hand and leads her to his car..after few minutes they arrived at the hotel)
Rajni: Is everyone there already?
Suraj: Yeah expect for the new contractor he said he would be there late...but everyone is waiting for two beautiful couples to make their entry (Rajni blushes..both made their way in...everyone clapped as soon as they entered)
Rajni: Suraj you didn't have to do this much..simple engagement would've been nice with few people
Suraj: No way..I wanted to make it special with everyone and share our happiness with them as well...(she smiles)
Suraj and Rajni got busy with entertaining the guests...Suraj looked over at Rajni smiling and laughing after so long..he didn't remember when she last smiled..he still remembered the time when he first met her...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback:
Suraj was driving on the road when he saw a girl running on the road with her face covered with a veil and wearing old clothes...she ran in front of his car..he stopped the car right on time before she could get hurt..he got out of the car angry
Suraj: Are you crazy..can't you see where are you going?
Jodha: Sorry...(she tried to get up but couldn't..Suraj helped her get up..he looked at her eyes...she seemed nervous and scared)
Suraj (concerned): Ms. are you alright...can I drop you somewhere?
Jodha: I don't know (she gasped and fainted in his arms...Suraj carried her to his car and drove off...he couldn't see her face because of the veil and didn't want to lift it either...he drove to the nearest hospital and gently picked her up and brought her in...)
Suraj: Doctor please help me..
Doctor: What happened?
Suraj: I don't know..I saw her running on the road and she collided with my car and fainted..
Doctor: Alright...put her on this bed..and please leave the room while I complete my examination...(he left the room and waited for doctor to come out)
Suraj: Doctor what happened? Is she alright?
Doctor: She was dehydrated..her feet are swollen from running..looks like she was running for a long time...
Suraj: May I see her doctor?
Doctor: Sure..she has gained conscious..she is lying down right now
Suraj: thanx doctor...(he went in and sat on the chair near her bed..he cleared his throat to get her attention) ahem I was the one that brought you here (she turned around and looked at him..her face was no longer covered with veil) is there anyone in your family or any relatives? (she nodded her head no..tears start rolling down her eyes) what is your name if you don't mind? (Jodha looked at him shocked...she couldn't say her real name)
Jodha: Rajni Kapoor
Suraj: Well Rajni..if you don't mind..I could help you...(she looked at him) I actually live in Shimla and I have my own clothing company there..I am looking for secretary so if you are interested I could get you a job and your own home as well...
Jodha: But...home and work..
Suraj: Don't worry about job experience or anything...
Jodha: Thank you so much..I don't know how I will ever pay you back
Suraj (he smiles at her): By becoming my friend...(she smiles at him)
End Flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Someone tapped Suraj on his shoulder..he quickly came out of his dream...he turned around and saw Rajni..
Rajni: What are you thinking about?
Suraj: Ohh nothing just seeing how happy you are today...(she looks down) so are you ready for the engagement ceremony? (she nodes..both exchange their rings while everyone clapped...she looked into Suraj's eyes with hope and love...she felt secured and she was no longer afraid...he took her hand to the dance floor...both danced looking into each other's eyes ignoring their presence...Jodha heard Suraj phone ring but he didn't pay attention...
Rajni: Suraj..your phone it ringing..
Suraj: huh..ohh it must be the contractor...I will be right back..he must be outside...
Rajni: Ok...(As soon as Suraj left Jodha decided to go to the restroom and freshen up a little after she came out she was shocked to see the same person whom she feared talking to Suraj... "Jalal...No it can't be..." She looked at him with fear...she ran out of the hotel and onto the road...her dad's word rang in her head "Forget you have a father..forget your friends and run! go somewhere far...Forget you are Jodha Sharma..." She ran and ran and didn't stop until she reached her home..she closed the door as soon as she entered the house...she locked the windows and all the doors of the house..she sat in the corner crying and hugging her knees...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback: Jalaleet Marriage:
She sat there nervous waiting for Jalal to come...she got married to the person she loved and will start a new life with him filled with happiness and nothing else...Jalal walked into a room decorated with beautiful flowers...he sits on the bed and removes her ghoongat...he holds her chin and makes her look at him...
Jalal: I know that we didn't get to know each other well enough in this short amount of time but there is something I want to tell you (she looks at him) All my life I have been alone...I lost my parents when I was just 16 alone in this world...this business and this house I have built with my own hard work...I don't let anyone touch what is mine and what belongs to me...I am a very straight forward guy...whatever I want I take..I don't need anyone's permission to do that...I don't have a habit of repeating myself...(he lays down on the bed and pulls Jodha on top of him...she puts her face on his chest he hugs her tight around the waist) Jodha kiss me...(she blushes and hides her face on his chest...Jalal pulls her face off of his chest and brings it up toward his face) I told you Jodha I don't like repeating myself
She was scared seeing anger in his eyes...she never experienced anger before in her life..she didn't know how to react...he brings her face toward him and kisses her aggressively...she looked at his closed eyes..she didn't know how to respond compared to his aggressiveness...it was her first time kissing someone...soon she found herself underneath Jalal...he took off all the jewelry in a haste...(she tried to talk but his whole body crushed hers..she couldn't breath..everything was happening so fast...after he took out all the jewelry..he went for her clothes..she held his hands before he did so...he looked at her) "Jalal suniye" "Jodha sshhh you are my wife..I have full right on you tonight (he holds her hands...he pulls her up..she gasps at his aggressiveness...he puts her hands behind her back...she could feel some of her bangles breaking under his hold...he kisses and bites her neck and wherever he could see her skin...for Jodha this was a whole new experience...she felt happy that tonight they were one but Jalal's aggression scared her...)
End Flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Precap: Jalal's pov
"No...I have to tell Suraj everything before it is too late..."