Chapter 11

The days goes by, and today is thursday. I was told to go to students' council room, Yeri told me that yesterday. She instructed me to go at seven and bring my art work. And to tell you honestly, I'm already late. Five minutes late, if Charlotte didn't burst into my door saying I'm running late with bunch of swear as she scold me, I probably won't be awake right now.

And after the confession day of Seonghwa, he would always approach me, saying he will woo me everyday until the day he'll asks me to be his girlfriend. At first, I'm awkward, because seriously, I don't know what to do. But eventually, get used to it. He would invite me eat lunch with him, and the same as before, he'll bring us food everyday. And since I have different lunch time, he will wait for me. He's taking Business Management, and he has a lot of work. I'm already thinking how it would be for us.

I brace myself, as I'm right here in front of the door. I think I'll get scolded for being late. I knock three times first, then enter.

"YOU'RE FIRED!"

"OH I'M FIRED!" I blurt out in adrenaline. I swear, I felt like my soul almost left my body. I heard laughter from inside, and scan the room. Every SSG officers were here, together with the three art teachers and Jiyoon. I put my hand on my chest and pant. This Jeong Yunho will be the death of me.

"Jeong Yunho, not a pleasant way to greet someone." Ms. Jooyoun shook her head, giving Yunho a warning look.

He look down and scratch the back of his head. "I'm sorry," I glared at him, when he look up to meet my eyes, he burst out laughing. The three teachers inside wanted to laugh too, no—Mr. Lee is already chuckling. "Sit here, Morgan." Yunho offered me the sit beside him, and I have no other option. Despite throwing dagger at his direction, I took the seat beside him, while I put down the art on my other side. In front of me is Seonghwa who smiled at me. I smiled back and looked at the teachers in front.

"Okay, Morgan I'm sure Charlotte already gave you a handful of scold, so we will let this past." Mr. Son told me. I felt relieved,  because I don't think I'm ready for early embarrassment. I smiled apologetically and nod, at them. Mr. Son, is also Charlotte's teacher on different subject, so I'm sure he knew Charlotte very well. Because that lady won't give a damn to anyone.

Mr. Lee cleared his throat, clasping his hands together and put it on the top of table. Giving us an authoritative look. I felt nervous, even if I don't have too. He's one of the school's higher official, he's also in charge of the SSG. And he has the highest position, so I better be early next time. "We called you today, to inform you about the expedition," he started glancing to all of us, his chin is up, with his eyeglasses on the bridge of his nose. "It will start at 3 pm sharp." Along with the last word is his sharp gaze on me, and I know why he's giving me that look. "No one will be late." He sternly said, focusing his eyes on me. "Right, Morgan?"

I want the ground to swallow me now, this is so embarrassing! I cough, looking at everyone but Mr. Lee. I nodded. "Yes, sir." I heard Yunho snickered, and didn't let that past, I pinch his side which made him flinch.

"Good, we're clear."

Before we were dismissed, Ms. Jooyoun announced us something . "Everybody will attend the expedition, so expect to see your classmates there, and everyone will meet here at 2:30pm exactly." With that they all left, leaving us with officers. They all looked at me, holding their laugh. Do I look like a clown on their eyes now?

I mimicked them, acting mad. I can't be mad, I only get mad in something if it's about my family or friends. But if it's about me, I don't mind it at all. "Sure guys have fun." Kwan started laughing first, then the rest followed. I looked at Seonghwa and he's smiling widely. I think he's making fun of me too. Then I sulk. The f? Why would I sulk if he's making fun of me.

I turn my head on Yunho, who's obviously giving a look. A teasing look that, I want to smack. "Stop giving me that look Yunho." He laugh once again.

Before he could respond, Seonghwa stand up and said, "Let's go." He grabbed my wrist and bring me out of the room. "Yunho, take care of the arts." He said before stepping out. And Yunho answered him cheerfully.

"Where are we going?" I asked in confusion. He shrugged. He SHRUGGED??? Sometimes this guy is so mysterious that you have to think outside the box, when I can't even see the box. As he continue to drag me, I look at his back and down to his hand on my wrist. I smiled at the sight, my heart beating loudly. I could hear it. I don't even know when I started to like him, all I know is everytime he's around, my heart would make a flip inside my ribcage.

As crazy as it is, I forget all my worries and enjoy his company, when he's near me. Even if he won't say a word, as long as I saw him, I felt contented enough. I feel happy and carefree. He make me feel safe, that I don't care about Hongjoong anymore. The other day, I meet him and told me he broke up with Bea. I felt bad, if he didn't brought Bea that day, they would be still together right now and happy with each other.

I'm guilty for what happened to them, but Charlotte, she said he deserves to break up with her, because Bea is not good for him. She said Hongjoong deserve better, which is true. I hope, he'll feel better soon. I want to comfort him, I'm not used to see him not smiling.

My mind was occupied, that I didn't even see we're going out of the school already. I got confused and try to retrieve my hand, but Seonghwa's grasp is strong. "Seonghwa, where are going?" I stopped walking, he also stopped and look at me.

"We have no class anymore, so I'm bringing you out." My eyebrows that almost meets suddenly lift up, giving him a questioning look. He chuckle walking back beside me. "You forgot, didn't you?" I have no idea. "We announced it yesterday, we won't be having class today because the teachers have seminar." He informed me, which I recall now. Ah so that's the reason why Charlotte is not preparing earlier.

I laugh lowly. "Sorry I forgot." His hand that is holding my wrist, let go, so I look down in dismay. But then he hold my hand and intertwined them. I looked up at him and saw him smiling at me. I look away, feeling flustered. I cleared my throat as we continue to walk. We reached the bus stop and he lead the way inside. He let go of my hand and push me gently to sit beside the window and sat beside me.