chapter 10

Author pov::

Time 6:00 pm

Seren in sitting her cabin complete her work she forgot about dinner with jungkook after 1hour complete she completed her work she feels sleepy she doesn't know when she sleep she feels touches her face she immediately open her eyes !!!

Seren pov:

I am here doing my work I forgot about meeting mr.jeon went outside for other clients to meet I forgot to dinner so I feel sleepy I don't know when I am sleeping but suddenly feel someone touch my face and then I open my eyes I shocked because this person none of other then Jeon jungkook!!

Mr.jeon what happened ?

Jungkook - why are you here at that time I tell you to go home today early to get ready but you didn't go why?

Seren - I have a work so I forgot about dinner please forgive me !!( She said feel guilty)

Jungkook - but I am the boss when I am telling you not doing work then who told you work ?

Seren - mr .Jeon told me to complete that work after you go !!

Jungkook- dad is come here when ? (Shock)

Seren - when you when out to the office that time he come I asked him he said this project is important for the company so complete it after you go !

flashback back :

Finally worked is coming now think this time to go yes now only at 3:00 clock Now I go to the mall, do some shopping, then go home, take a shower and get ready. Yes buy the way I have enough cloth but not full so I have it to shopping .

Ms. Seyon !

Seyon - yes seren !

Ms. Seyon I am go now early can I go ?

Seyon - seren you have to ask for mr.jeon if he says yes then you can go ?

Seren mind - He only said: I should go home early and be ready !

Seyon - seren where were you ?

Seren - oh ! Sorry but I ask mr. Jeon he told me yes !

Seyon okay go (suddenly she frozen to see person behind her ) mr .Jeon ?

Seren - huh ?( She turn to see a old aged man stands behind her )

Mr.jeon - ms.seyon I have to meet the girl who join the office recent ?

Seyon - sir she is a seren she join a office recent !

Mr jeon - ms.seren come to my office now ? (Left)

Seren - ms.seyon who is he why he wants to meet me ?

Seyon - he is bigg Boss I mean mr.jungkook father !

Seren - ohh okay I am going ( she hummed and left ) you went the office and knock the door !

Come in !

Hello Mr. Jeon !

Mr. Jeon father - ms. Seren I have to ask you who appointed you in jeo empire ?

Seren - huh ? I mean mr. Jungkook he appointed me !

Mr.jeon father - okay I am impressed you have good work ms.seren please complete that file today it's very important !

Seren - okay sir (seren mind - huh my all plan carshed now ohh what to do and what about jungkook he angery if he knows that I am not going with him ahh forget about him now your a employe and mr.jeon is bigg boss so you have to full fill the work hmm)

Mr.jeon - ms.seren ! What are you thinking ?

Seren - hahh no no I don't think anything I'll go I full fill the work ! (She out the cabin )

Flashback end :

Jungkook - okay now come I drop you you your home it's quite late let's go ! ( He said disappointed way )

Seren - And what about the dinner ? (She suddenly asked)

Jungkook - you want to dinner with me ? (He ask surprise )

Seren - hah no no let's go home ! (What the hell seren what are you doing but this is not my problem he say he went me to dinner and now this crazy man say no how would he ? ) She thought

Jungkook - so you don't want to dinner with me ?

Seren - mr. Jeon I am really hungry ?she pout (She said look at his eyes)

Jungkook - let's go for the dinner ( he chuckled her cute ness)

Seren - really but don't you think it's let's I mean all restaurants are closed its almost 10:30 pm.

Jungkook - yes then what should we do ? (He act )

Seren - forget about it dinner mr.jeon I am tried I have to go home please drop me it's late ? (She said sadly)

Jungkook - okay come I 'll drop you (then they left )

Inside car :

Jungkook - seren ?

Seren - yes mr .Jeon?

Jungkook - my dad ask you something ? (He full focus on the drive)

Seren - yes he ask me who appointed you I said it you appointed me !

Jungkook - huh ? You are hungry ?

Seren - no no ( but suddenly her stomach growled ) she look down in embarrasseing !

Jungkook - hmm you don't need food but your tummy need food !( He said teasing way !)

Seren -......

Jungkook - seren ! Are you listening me ? (He Stop are at look at her she sleeping ) he smiled.

Jungkook - ohh my baby is sleeping your are really tried and hungry hmm ? (He said kiss her forehead and started driving again )

Jungkook pov:

We reached my mansion I pick her in my arms grades open the main door I 'll enter I 'll go in my room and laid her in bed and I 'll go to take a shower after I come I see she sleeping cover all blanket on her face such a baby my baby ! I go down stairs I went to kitchen I make some food for her I know she is hungry ..

Seren pov :

I am sleeping suddenly a delicious smell come I 'll open my eyes and for shocked find my self a king sized bed and I remembered the bad belong to jungkook I get up I go down stairs and see he make a food how sweet he really care for me ..

Jungkook - you woke up ? (He smiled)

Seren - yes ! I am again sorry to sleep in your car ! (She said embarrassed)

Jungkook - (he chuckled ) come sit here

Seren - you made this food (she suprise)

Jungkook - ah ye ! (He said cute way)

Seren - owe how cute thank you so much can I eat ? (She said excited )

Jungkook thought - she said I am cute really !

Seren - mr .Jeon can I eat ?

Jungkook - ye ye eat !

After dinner :

Thank you so much mr.jeon for the delicious dinner !

Jungkook - welcome ! Now you are tired so you go in my room and sleep there ! He said

Seren - then where are you sleep ?