Chapter 33 ( ingore )

MID night :-

Jungkook pov :-

I was couldn't get sleeping because of her thoughts make me crazy I want her to be with me in my arms my room . I get and went to my room I go near her laid beside her pulled her closer to me her breath touch my neck I sniffing her scent .

 I get and went to my room I go near her laid beside her pulled her closer to me her breath touch my neck I sniffing her scent

" You know baby you are making me crazy for you even more "

"I will never let me leave you again baby "

I mummble and dref into sleep .after sometime I feel something wet in my neck I open my eyes I hear some voice who is onwer non of other than my angel .

Seren - Pl-ease co-me to m-e .
I mi-ss you mo-m plea-se .

Sudden guilt Bled in me I cares her hair sweet worship then she again led her sleeping but I can't I am just staring her .

"I promise you my love you have me I couldn't leave you nor let you go If I have to cross the limit ."
                  "  I WILL"

.........................~~~~~~~~~...................

Next Morning :-

-: Seren pov :-

I was sleeping peacefully I go close my pillow and hug tightly but it was tight i Roam my hand around pillow but soon I hear Deep voice.

"Stop roam your hand on my bare chest angel I can't control myself " he said

I hear Deep voice I shivered I open slowly open my eyes and looked up I meet the beautiful dark eyes his eyes meet mine i feel my hand and head in his chest I move away and about to get up but he didn't let me I look at him .

Jungkook - Stay here For Minutes more . He said softly but I couldn't I struggle but when he say again I stop .

Jungkook - Please ( he said and took my hand his hair )
Massage Me angel I can't get sleep at night .

I started moving my hand his slik soft hairs but 'when reality hit me what he doing here in my room' inner thought

Seren - what are you doing here ?( I said )

Jungkook - Sleeping .
(He said still his eyes closed )

Seren - why you not sleep yesterday night .( I said corious because if he come hear to sleep then why he not sleep)

Jungkook - when you in my arms how can I sleep I was just admire your beautiful face all night.

He said open his eyes and said make me confused