Chapter -73 [ GOD ]

---------------------------------------------------------
They reach hospital Jungkook carrying seren Tears ruining his Eyes Its not big hospital because They Don't have time Seren health going worst So they take her near by hospital.

---------------------------------------------------------They reach hospital Jungkook carrying seren Tears ruining his Eyes Its not big hospital because They Don't have time Seren health going worst So they take her near by hospital

Jungkook - Docter Ch-eck her Pl-ease... ( Doctor nodded and jungkook laid seren on structure the doctor started check her touch her wrist Then eyes and look at jungkook said)

Doctor- Nurse Take her operation Theater Fast .

Nurse - But sir There Already One operation going.

Jungkook - FUCKING TAKE HER ..

They Didn't even move make jungkook more mad He Walk passing them Enter In operation Theater all doctors nurse Shocked seeing him like that They ask him but He Just take Patient structure bed And Let him out the Room the. Doctor come and said .

Doctor - Listen MR. you can't Do that take your wife other hospital its full.

Jungkook - FUCKING START OPERATION IF ANYTHING HAPPENED MY WIFE I WOULD DESTROY YOUR HOSPITAL..

Doctor gulp signed nurse They take seren In But jungkook also going in but they stop him .

Doctor - I am sorry but You can't go in Please let me do my work.

Taehyung - Jungkook Let them ....

The operation door closed jungkook walking But then Fall jimin taehyung run to him He was Fainted .

Jungkook wake up find himself in Hospital room Needle his hand He Throw them away And out the room

.
.
.
.
Jungkook wake up find himself in Hospital room Needle his hand He Throw them away And out the room .

Jungkook - How is she ?

Jimin - Don't know Still Operation going No one Out the room Still.

Taehyung - How are you feeling now better?( Jungkook Nodded but his mind is not here )

All members Is here Even Hari Is also here jimin glaring her because She is not alone soobin also with her .

Jungkook go infront of operation theatre room seeing her threw the door .