Chapter 52 {NEW HOME}

Author pov ':-

Now jungkook dirving taehyung sit beside Him and seren back sit .
They are going home finally after long night.

There is just silence taehyung ask.

Taehyung - Ahh.. jungkook let's go resturant please I am very hungry.

Jungkook - Seren which restaurant you want to go.

Jungkook look back and ask seren but she like no happy she said.

Seren - I am not hungry!!! ( She said taehyung turn back and ask her)

Taehyung - Yahh!! Don't lie I know your hungry for yesterday night.

Taehyung said with full consern and that jungkook didn't like the way tae know her She is his only HIS no one right to know her.

But he also know that he can't do anything not now first he have to make her fall in love again with him .

Seren - I already tell you I .am . Not . hungry. ( Irritation clearly her voice but jungkook one word enough make her shiver)

Jungkook - Seren !! I know your hungry so let's go okay .

Seren - Please I want take shower first then eat .( Jungkook look seren in mirror he nodded taehyung also nodded)

Jungkook - Fine !!!!

After sometime seren just staring outside tae sleeping and jungkook focus dirving they reached he stopped the car tae look outside he off the sit belt and jungkook said.

Jungkook - seren you don't.

He said seren about to out the car he out the car hug taehyung and driving back taehyung staring the face seren she look back she front her face when he say.

Jungkook - Don't look Back .( His voice clearly demanded)
He stopped the car she look at him confused he said.

Jungkook - Come Sit beside Me. (He said she shook her head and say)

Seren - I am more comfortable Here .

Jungkook - But I am not come sit me now .

( She just want to slap him hard but control herself and out the car open front door and sit .)

Jungkook - Don't make pout angel its proveked me to kiss you until your lips bleed.

She looks at him widened eyes he smirked .

Time skip:-

Its 30mintues now they didn't reach seren look outside its getting dark and wild like there are in jungle there are alot trees she look at him who is just focus on dirving.

Seren - Jungkook where are you taking Me ?( He looked at her smriking and say)

Jungkook - At Home !!!( He answer she confused because jungkook Mainson is not that dark area )

Seren - Jungkook don't lie its jungle there is no home where were you are taking me huh ?( He stopped the car when a deer come infornt of car seren close her eyes in fear )

Jungkook - Are you okay angel?

Seren - Okay OKAY MY FOOT TELL ME WHERE WERE ARE YOU TAKING ME ?( She shouted sudden he ingore and started driving again.)

Seren - Jungkook please tell me I am sacard please!!

Jungkook - Sacard with whom I am here baby don't worry and sleep I wake you up when we reach.
( She just looking outside closed her eyes she really tired and after some time she slept he looked at her smrik he received a message)