Chapter 2- New beginnings!

Alexandria's POV:

Jake's here. I haven't seen Jacob in ages. Me and Jake were like two peas in a pod. We constantly annoyed Bella with mud pies and after a while of it we were made to stop making them. I ran downstairs and out the door sliding to a stop next to Charlie. The red truck pulled in the driveway and then came to a stop. Bella was just appearing out the door when the ignition switched off. Jake opened his door and got out. He headed to the back of the truck to get the wheelchair for Billy and set it up. Jake opened his dads car door and helped him into the chair. Before Jake got the chance to fully shut the door i ran up to him and jumped on his back.

"Heya JJ, oh my god i have missed you sooooo much." i cling onto his back and give him a hug. I feel his chuckle and he pushed me off his back and turned around to face me pulling me into a massive bear hug.

"Hey lexi, god i've missed you so much man. What happened to constantly keeping in contact." Jake said as he pulled away and got a piece of my hair and twisted it around his finger. He looked into my eyes as if he was trying to search for something. I just laughed a little and buried my head into his shoulder and hugged him tighter.

"I know Jakey but you know how life's been especially with me having to move with Renee and Phil. Plus i missed you a whole ton so let's go to your garage and we can talk about cars and i can help you redo a car cause i know how much you suck." I pulled away from him and punched his arm but he didn't flinch or anything acting as if it doesn't hurt him. He chuckled a little while leaving me to watch the two old men mess around with each other while he goes and re introduces himself to Bella who has kinda no clue who he is.

"So kiddo what do you think of your homecoming gift" Charlie asked as he and Billy made there way over to us and slung his arm around me. He patted the hood of the truck and looked at Bella. I looked at Billy and smiled at him and he returned the smile just as wide.

"No way the truck is for me??" Bella gasped while she inspected the truck closely. Sure it wasn't as expensive as my car and i always told her i could help her buy a good car but i think she's really grateful for the car that she's got off our old Pops.

"Just built it off Billy here." Charlie pointed towards Billy who just smiled at Bella and looked towards his son who he knew had a crush on the Swan sister.

"Yeah little Jakey over here rebuilt the engine just for you Bella" Billy said while smiling at his youngest child. I just looked over at Jake and smirked at his blushing face while looking totally embarrassed.

"Awhhhhh does little Jakeyyyy have a crush on my total two left footed sister" I tormented Jake and Bella who both got annoyed. Jake started moving towards me and i shrieked and ran over to the other side of the truck while jake was trying to get to me.

Jake caught me and tackled me to the grass and started tickling me. Tears were coming out my eyes as i begged him to stop and told him that i was sorry over and over again. He laughed and stopped after i struggled to breathe for a while. He got up and dusted the dirt of his pants and then offered his hand for me to get up.

Narrator POV:

"Oh Alex come here i've also got something for you as your homecoming gift don't think i forgot about you sweetheart." Charlie spoke as he looked strangely happy at the pair that were just on the floor giggling to themselves. She made her way over to him looking strangely at him and looked towards Jake who just shrugged his shoulders and follows after her.

Charlie led them to the back yard. He walked towards the shed which was looking as if it had just been built. The three children were curious to see what's in the shed. Charlie walked into the shed and told everyone to wait outside of it. He also ordered Jake to cover Alex's eyes so it doesn't ruin the surprise. Alex hears something rattling and is trying to get Jake's hands off her eyes.