Chapter 4- new friends

Alexandria's POV:

Constant stares were thrown our way and when people were whispering about us watching as we passed i sent them glares. Bella is going to hate this so much. I do hate the attention but at least i can stick up for myself. We were still walking down the main hallway when an asian boy leaped in front of our path causing us to halt.

"You must be Isabella and Alexandria Swan. The new girls. Of course you are the new girls no one here looks anything like you sweetness." He said while looking towards me. I sent a glare towards him about to say something when he carried on talking. "I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need. Tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on." He just carried on rambling and Bella looked at me a feeling just as confused as i was.

That's when she spoke up. "I'm more of the suffer in silence type of person?" She more questioned then stated and i sighed at her awkwardness.

"Good headline for your feature- I'm on the paper, and your news baby, front page." He said sending a wink her way. I definitely vomited at that. Yep i can taste it in my mouth.

"I'm sure your a lovely uh guy Eric however my sister and i prefer to be little to no news when it comes into school so if you would please excuse us so we can head off to the office so we can get out schedules for the day." I spoke trying to be nice to the guy so he doesn't think i'm mean. I grabbed Bellas arm and dragged her along to the office and we got our schedules and a pass that we have to get the teachers to sign and bring back to the administration office at the end of the day.

ALEXANDRIA SWAN (MIKAELSONS) TIME TABLE
•AP English: Mr Tanner: 1 hour
•AP History: Mr Walker: 1hour
•AP Art and design: Mrs Mason: 1hour
•Free Period: 1Hour
•Lunch: 1 Hour
•Biology II : Mr Banner: 1 Hour
•Spanish : Mrs Geoff: 1 Hour

ISABELLA SWANS TIME TABLE
•English: Mr. Mason: 1 Hour
•Government: Mr. Jefferson: 1 Hour
•Trigonometry: Mr. Varner: 1 Hour
•Gym: Coach Clapp: 1 Hour
•Lunch: 1 Hour
•Biology II: Mr. Banner: 1 Hour
•Spanish: Mrs Geoff: 1 Hour

Me and Bella compared our timetable just to find out that we both have only the last half of the day together. I have my AP clases because i was always tutored by my father and uncles when i was younger who are genuinely really smart. I waved goodbye to Bella and started heading towards the classroom for my English lesson.

I walked around the corner when i bumped into something. It was as hard as a brick wall and i'm pretty sure if i was a normal human i would be in so much more pain right now. good thing im not normal or human. "What the hell.. oh my gosh i'm so sorry i didn't mean to bump into you. But like why are you so painful to bump into." I apologised to them to find out it was one of the people i was analysing earlier in the car park.

He chuckled and placed his hand out for me to grab so he could lift me to my feet. "All is good. Names Enzo Hale. And my guess is your names Alexandria Swan considering you look nothing like an Isabella." I took his hand and cringed at my full name.

"Alex is fine. I prefer it anyways." I said grabbing my book tightly. He was freezing. Cold to the touch. Normally bad circulation would be the answer which i assume he would give me if i asked but something about that wouldn't of made sense. I'll figure it out later when i'm actually bothered to learn about something new. No doubt it will come to me throughout the day.

"Alright Alex. I'm headed to English and i see that you are too so why don't i accompany you to the classroom. After all we are walking the same way." He said while almost examining me. I shuddered but agreed considering i didn't know the way and he did so we walked side by side both as stiff as the other and both slightly uncomfortable. We made it to the classroom and he walked in before me. I stood outside the classroom for a second to collect my thoughts and feelings.