Chapter 5- What are you

Alexandria's POV:

I walked into art class following behind Jasper as he walked to the back of the class. I handed my slip to the teacher and he pointed me towards the back of the class and told me to sit down.

The spare seat was between Jasper and the Pixie girl i seen in the parking lot along with Enzo who had his hand placed on her thigh to stop it from bouncing. That was absolutely adorable and i am so gonna tease him for that later. I smiled towards Jasper while i walked to my seat beside him and who i'm guessing is his sibling and Enzo.

"Hi i'm Alice. Alice Cullen and this is my Boyfriend Enzo who you have already met. I see you've already met my other sibling Jasper. and are good friends with him. I feel like we're going to be fantastic friends. I feel as through you and Enzo are going to be great friends even though it seems you have a connection. And i know you'll be fantastic friends with us all as well." Alice said while practically bouncing out of her seat.

I looked at her nervously while my hands were shaking slightly under the desk and they were resting on my knee. I felt a strong hand grasp my hand and squeeze it. i jumped a little's before I looked towards Jasper and instantly felt calmer. I gave him a thankful smile and turned back to Alice and Enzo.

"It's er lovely to meet you and yeah i've met Jasper and Enzo and we're already great friends me and Enzo are. And plus jasper has been super sweet helping me out in class and getting here. I'm glad that we can be friends however i must warn you i might get a little annoying with Zo-Zo over here but he already knows that isn't that right bestie." I blushed at Alice then smirked towards Enzo who was looking at me with a mirrored expression and looked down whilst smiling awkwardly. Alice placed her hand on my arm and i flinched slightly. She smiled at me encouragingly and looked towards the front of the class. At this point i realised Jasper still had his hand on top of mine. He must of realised too considering he smiled and took his hand away.

I missed the contact immediately and half frowned. I know he's my Imprint and all but i don't want to scare him away so i just left it alone. The class ran smoothly half way through until we got the paper out and the teacher handed us all paper envelopes to see what we were meant to be drawing.

Someone must of had a paper cut or something because i smelt blood. And at the sight of it Jasper must have too. As did Alice and Enzo. i was confused i understood that i smelt it with me being a vampire and that but they don't smell like me or my uncles. That's when i realised what they were. I didn't believe that they existed but now that i think about it it makes so much sense. I looked towards Jasper with worry evident in my eyes. I looked into his eyes to see his pupils a deathly black. I heard his growling and one of his hands crushing the table. He snarled and his hand closest to me had blood dripping from it where he dug in his finger nails.

I grabbed Jaspers hand and clasped my hand around his intertwining our hands together. He started crushing my hand a little bit but i kept it together quite well until it really started to crunch and i groaned but didn't let his hand leave mine "Jasper your okay. It's just a little blood. Cmon cowboy push the feeling away it will be cleaned up any second." He looked towards me pained trying to calm it down. It's good that he didn't realise he was hurting me or he'd definitely loose it.

i quickly decided there was going to be no easy way to calm him down so i grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me before stuffing my face into his neck. After a moment or two of him breathing in my scent he released his hand on my wish caused me to wince and slowly backed away. good thing we're at the back of the class huh.

That seemed to calm him down a lot. He took a breath still catching my scent. His eyes were still black and i worried a little. That's when i realised i was in class still and a few people was staring.