Chapter 6- Dinner drama

Alexandria's POV:

I walked in the dinner hall just after leaving jasper to find his sibling. i searched around for my sister before locating her near the other end of the cafeteria. she noticed me and smiled and waved me over to her table pointing at a spare seat next to her.

I smiled back at her began my journey towards her table but noticed a few people looking at me and turning there heads to whisper at each other. i didn't mind it too much as it didn't bother me however i heard Jaspers name in there so that made me worry incase someone seen the whole interaction.

I got to the table and bells pulled my hand down to sit next to her and i smiled at her again before looking around the table to see the kind of people my dear sister associated herself with.

Jessica Stanley: average human girl. knows all the gossip. likes to think everyone is in love with her. has strong feelings towards the other guy opposite bella. however i'm sure we can become friends if she tones her attitude down.

Mike Newton: average sporty human boy. Likes almost anyone who breathes and talks to him. has a major crush on my sister (cue the glare) and keeps on being cocky infront of his friends.

Eric: Upbeat human boy. On the paper looking for candidates. seems super sweet once we can get over the little crush he has on my sister and goes for someone who actually likes him. really protective over his close friends.

Angela: An absolute angel of a human. She's pretty, sweet, kind, adorable. and my new human best friend. she has a crush on Eric but is to awkward to tell him. don't worry dear help has arrived to sort that out. and she is a photographer and i'm betting she's really good at it as well.

Jessica's POV:

I sat at the top end of the table as always but ever since Bella came along Mike hasn't been giving me the attention that he normally does and that kind of hurts. my crush for him doesn't seem that important anymore. And that sucked. Me Mike and Eric all sat down after our previous lesson waiting for everyone to join us. i was chatting happily away to Mike before i heard Eric call Bella over and Mike ended the conversation looking towards Bella.

Bella walked over to the table and Mike moved down two seats so Bella could fit on the table. "Mike, you met my homegirl Bella?" ouch Angela isn't going to like that at all.

"Your homegirl i don't think so," he spoke as he swung his arm around her shoulder. That clearly made Bella uncomfortable so i glared at Mike. not just because he made Bella uncomfortable but because he shouldn't be doing that to someone else.

However Tyler came over and kissed Bella on the cheek "My home girl" and pulled Mikes chair out so he fell onto the floor causing me to look down and suppress a giggle as he went around and chased him out of the cafeteria.

"It's like first grade all over again, and your the shiny new toy." i sent her a tight smile but realised this wasn't her fault and sent her a smaller genuine smile. Before she could reply we got blinded by a flash. Ah my dear friend Angela taking a photo for her feature.

"Sorry needed a candidate for the feature." she spoke as she sat down at our table placing her books and cameras on the table. she sent me a small smile and i returned it about to say something u till i got interrupted.

"Features dead Angela. Don't bring it up again. Don't worry baby i got your back." Eric said the last bit as he swung his arm around Bellas shoulder another person making her uncomfortable and i sent him a glare for being so mean to Angela.

"Guess we'll just run another editorial on teen drinking." Angela was clearly upset about this causing me to send her a sympathy look and grab her had causing her to smile at me and look back down to her camera.