IV

Jimin spoke out.

"Yup the reason why is they don't live as long as we do. So their considered pure because of that." Jungkook nods.

"Most demons get bonded with a human for that sole reason. Because that actually makes them stronger but since those two species contracted, the demon has to protect the human. And do slave work for them. Yet that's rarely the case since demons are considered the scariest beings to humans so the humans always give in. However it's different for you and Jimin. Cause Jimin is considered royalty. He's a prince."

Jungkook blinked his eyes.

"What? You guys have kings and queens?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Yeah we have rulers. They're three kingdoms, Revene, Celestina, and Bane. We are from Bane. Jimin is the heir to the I guess crown. Usually getting contracted isn't common. Because we have a system. Just like how rich you are here. Lower class, Middle class, and Upper class. Most demons from middle class come to the Human world and some upper class people like us." Jungkook was confused.

"Why do demons come here if not to kill humans?" Taehyung glanced at Jungkook.

"I think you're a bit confused. Some of the reasons to come here is to either get away from the demon world, or to obtain power. Rarely to live a normal life here." Jungkook burrowed his eyebrows.

"But I thought you said they don't really kill humans?"

"You know how I said humans are considered pure due to their souls? Before you blurted out if we were like vampires, I was going to say demons kill humans rarely for their blood but their hearts."

Jungkook felt sick. What was that bullshit about not killing humans?

"I know I said that demons barely kill humans but in most cases we do just not here in the human world. Most demons bring humans down to the Demon world and hold them hostage there. And in the end eat the human heart. But we don't! We aren't like that most demons aren't like that! Only the greedy ones! Well it really depends on where you're from! You know each kingdom has different customs but we aren't like that!"

Jungkook was going to throw up.

"I think we covered that part. Now onto you and Jimin."

"Wait so was the blood thing a lie?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said a humans blood only gives a bit of power right? So would they just discard the body and only eat the heart?" Jungkook couldn't believe he was saying that.

"Yeah only the lower class demons who some how get to the human world eat a human fully. But we won't get into that since we have covered the important parts." Jungkook felt a pit in his stomach.

"So moving on to you both. The way you contracted was due to your injury on your right palm which I'm guessing since I saw it while cutting your hand." Taehyung looked at Jimin. "Tell me what happened."

"Well this dumbass bumped into me while I was walking and scraped his hand when he fell. So I guess when I offered my hand that had a cut on it, our bloods mixed since he decided to give me his injured hand," Jimin huffed.

"Look Jungkook to keep it simple when a human and a demon mix blood they become bonded."

"Can we break the contract?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung sighed.

"As we know it, yes, there may be a possibility. Two ways to break a contract. The first is well you die. We don't want that so that's off the list. The second one ,well, is a bit risky. But it's possible to break the contract." Taehyung looked at Jimin.

"It's really important for you guys to break the contract because once you guys spend more time bonded, it will become harder for Jimin to hide his aura. As you know Jimin is royalty. He is the heir to Bane but Jimin doesn't want to due to somethings."

"Why?" "It's none of your damn business Jungkook." Jimin growled.

Well damn. He said Jungkooks name for the first time. Hot. But rude.

"It's best you don't know Jungkook. It will take some time to break the contract though."

"Wait what's the second option then?" Taehyung slightly glanced at Jimin.

"It requires you not to know. But we will get it under control so don't worry. Let me explain more in depth of being contracted or bonded. When a human and demon bond they become closer to each other. Jimin can't kill you cause of that bond. The demon as I told you will have to protect the human. Like a pet."

"Taehyung just get to it."

"My bad Jimin. Since now you kinda have a bit of demon in you. You will have Jimin's aura now that I'm talking, I need to find another one of these necklaces so demons don't go after you as well. If you go out and about demons will target you since they are looking for a runaway demon. Once they know your human, they'll soon realize what happened." Jungkook stared at Taehyung.

What was he going to tell his friends? What was he going to do?

"Can I tell my friends?"

"No this must be kept a secret Jungkook, you may trust them but we don't okay. Let me go to my room to see if I have any more of that necklace." Taehyung walked into the hallway.

"When can I leave?" Jungkook suddenly said.

Jimin turns to Jungkook, "Why you have work or is it past your bed time?" Jimin chuckled as Jungkook stared daggers at him.

Jungkook liked his laugh. It was cute. Yet he was a dick head.

"No I got fired so I can sleep whenever." Jungkook stuck his tongue out at him and crossed his arms.

Dickhead.

"Well I don't have another one like his." Taehyung shouted from the room, his footsteps sounding closer. "Which is a problem."

"What do you mean?" Did Jungkook really need a necklace? I mean his head still hadn't wrapped around the fact he was in a contract with a demon. He was very confused and well frightened.

"Well Jungkook I have other necklaces but I need one like Jimin's and I don't have pairs. It'll take a month or even more to find one exactly like Jimin's."

"Wait why?" Jungkook didn't want to get hurt by a demon. He didn't know what those necklaces were but he needed one.

"These necklaces are rare depending on which ones we use. They are from the demon world. Those are laced with some type of I guess enchantment. The ruby is the least rarest but Going to the demon world is not something I'm going to do or Jimin. Right now they are just crazy down there, I can't go until it dies down." Taehyung explains calmly.

"So what I am I supposed to do?" Jungkook panicked.

"You'll be okay as long as Jimin is with you." Jungkook stared straight at Taehyung. "What do you mean as long as he's with me?"

"Just like I said it. Jimin has a necklace that can cover your aura as well. As long as your together which means he'll have to live with you for the mean time."

"No way in hell will he live with me!" Jungkook objected.

"If you want demons to kill you go for it, I'll be glad." Jimin responded earning a smack from Taehyung.

"Look I know you don't like this but it's for your safety." Jungkook groaned.

"Why did this happen."

"Maybe if you watched out this wouldn't have happened." Jimin suggested.

"I swear to god I won't hesitate to beat-" The front door had opened suddenly.

"We're back!"