XI

Jungkook knew what he was doing could potentially kill him. But did he really care?

No.

He thought about it last night.

And he decided what he was going to do. Which was go have fun.

Jungkook was ready for the night he was going to have. A careless, Jimin less night. He just wanted to drink his emotions away. As bad as that sounded, he just wanted to get everything off his mind. He just wanted to be free from all of his thoughts.

He didn't want to think of his dad and the soon problems that will come with it. Or Jimin and overall the word demon. He was serious getting tired of it.

Tired of all of this.

Jungkook got ready, feeling slightly nervous. Who would have thought he'd have to sneak out of his own apartment.

Ever since Jimin moved in it hadn't felt like his home anymore. He didn't know what he felt.

He opened his door, checking the hallway, and a swift movement, he did it.

Jungkook snuck out of his own home.

He walked towards the elevator, pressing the button to the first floor.

He was at last free.

Free from everything for only a couple of hours.

He called an Uber in advance to take him to the club where he would meet his two other friends. He was excited, his heart pumped, I mean how dangerous could this be?

Jungkook spotted the Uber, getting in as it drove to his destination. Jungkook stared out of the window.

He didn't feel so good, but it was for a good cause. It was for his mental health, he just needed a time to get lose. He wasn't in the wrong.

Right?

Jungkook arrived, walking towards the entrance, the music coming out from the doors. He cringed at people making out in the front. He did not miss that. He entered the loud building, looking around for his friends.

The music was even louder, so many people dancing everywhere. Crowds of adults singing and jumping to the music. He spotted the bar area where he saw two familiar people drinking what looked like beer.

"Yoongi! Seokjin!" He made his way over, pushing past drunk people who tried pulling him to dance. He reached the two attacking them with a hug.

"Kook!" Seokjin hugged him back "We missed you so much!" He gave him one last squeeze before going to Yoongi and hugging him. Jungkook noticed the odd look on Yoongi's face when he got near Jungkook, his face was full of confusion until he shook out of it, hugging Jungkook back.

"Jungkookie! We ordered drinks, so we can finally celebrate you leaving that old bastard!" Seokjin cheered. "And drinking to our reunion! The trio is back!"

"Yeah you can't leave us like that!" Yoongi yelled over the music.

"I'm sorry, I've really missed you two, I've been so cooped up with my job."

My job my ass

"I can't believe you're actually taking this job seriously for the first time." Yoongi laughed.

"I can take things seriously!" Jungkook argued, as the bartender handed them new drinks.

"This is strong Jungkook, so let's drink up!" Yoongi informed him. The three chugged their drinks, seeing who would finish faster. Jungkook's throat burned, soon chasing it down with a lime.