IV

You stared at him in complete disbelief. This was your best friend. The person you spent your whole entire childhood with, but now you saw them in a completely different light. Minpha pulled back and slipped on his shirt. There was a hint of sadness in his eyes. You couldn't tell exactly what he was feeling. He hung his head in shame.

Minpha: " I-I'm sorry you had to find out so sudden. I.......I've been lying to you this whole time. I'm so sorry. .......I'm sorry..................I'm s-sorry."

His voice trailed off to a soft whisper, you could the tears start to well up. His voice was raspy and he sniffled a lot. He was about to turn away till you grabbed his arm and held him close, he broke down crying in your arms. He held the sleeves of your Tshirt in his fists and he cried. His voice cracked here and there but you didn't want to say anything. You stroked his hair, trying to show warmth and comfort to him. He was so delicate and fragile. The simplest shove and he could fall apart. You pried him from your body and you placed a loving kiss on his forehead. With your thumb you wiped the tears streaming down his cheeks. His eyes shifted up to your face and a small smile started to form on his face.