VIII

An hour or two passed and you watched Minpha closely, watching every move he made. He was pretty much silent and acted like a perfect little angel. Minpha let out a soft yawn and slowly opened his eyes, looking around he whined softly from his foggy vision, you crossed your legs so his vision could be elevated. You leaned in and placed a tender kiss on his forehead. He responded to your sudden sign of affection with a coy smile.

He picked his head up from your lap and grabbed onto your arm, laying his head on your shoulder. His shy and sweet actions made your heart skip a beat. You turned your head to look at the messy haired little bunny.

You: " Good morning sleepy head, how are you feeling?"

Minpha: " I-I'm fine. I feel a lot better now though. Wh-when did you get here?"

You: " I've been here for a few hours, don't you remember?"

You let out a soft chuckle and reach over to run your fingers through his hair, brushing your fingertips across the back of his neck. He shivers instinctively, his teeth clamped down on his bottom lip whimpering softly. You smile happily at him and he smiles back returning your kindness. He sits up straight and cups the side of your face to place a tender kiss on your cheek, your face began to burn up. You tilt your head down and he takes the perfect opportunity to place a kiss on your lips, the kiss wasn't forced nor was it mean't to lead to other things, it just felt like a sense of security. You submitted into the kiss and let him take control.