VI

A few days had passed and you noticed nobody came in or out of Minpha's apartment. A sudden wave of concern washed over you and you mustered up the courage to walk over there. Mail was piling up at the door step, you bent down to gather it up all neaty and put it under your arm and you pushed open the door. "M-Minne? Are you home? Is everything alright?" No answer. You stepped inside to immediently be welcomed by Minpha curled up in a ball on the couch, wrapped in a warm blanket.

Minpha was fast asleep and you decided to just let yourself in because you noticed not only was he a wreck but the apartment was too. You remembered his parents were out on a business trip in Japan and they wouldnt be back for a few weeks or so. You walked over to the dining table and set all of the mail down, and pulled out a chair and sat down, looking at him with a worried expression.

2 hours passed and he was still asleep, you moved over to the free space on the couch next to him and sat with your legs criss crossed, you turned on the tv and put whatever seemed good on at the time. A small groan escaped Minpha's lips as he turned to face the pillows on the opposite side. You pushed a few strands of loose hair behind his ear and a faint smile crept onto his face. He laid there for what seems like forever, meaning he probably did not get much sleep last night. You sighed softly, scorning him at the thought. Minpha weakly grabbed one of the pillows next to him and embraced it lovingly and under his breath you can hear him mutter your name. "Ungh...._____...." you blushed a bright red and quickly scooted away a bit. You had to admit to yourself that it was adorable. You leaned in and kisses his forehead gently and stroke his hair.