Gunshot

Sam's POV

"Shit!" I scream as I spin in the air to dodge a bullet aimed right at me. I glance down at the ground to see Bucky fighting off to HYDRA agents. I quickly dodge more bullets and knock out to HYDRA agents. I gently land once all the HYDRA agents on the roof tops are taken care of. Bucky runs over ti me with a thin layer of sweat in his forehead. "Got them all?" He asks. "Yep." I answer with a grin. He opens his mouh to say something but instead he tackles me to the ground and a gunshot goes off. Bucky jumps off me and fires his gun at one of the many abandoned apartment buildings. He looks back down at me. "You okay?" He asks. I nod. "Besides my back from being shoved roughly onto the ground I'm peachy." He lets out a grunt with a eye-roll. "You're welcome." Bucky mumbles turning away from me. That's when I spot the red liquid pouring out of a small hole in his leather jacket. "You're bleeding." I point out, jumping into my feet going full medic mode. I gently place a hand on his back making him spin around. "What?" He asks. I sigh. "You. Are. Bleeding. Dipshit." I state, unnecessarily slow. He rolls his eyes again. "Smartass." He fires back. I snort. I then get a glance at the blood again and my smile slides off my face. "Take of you're jacket I need to get a look at the wound." I state tugging at the jacket to emphasize what I am saying. He shrugs my hand off. "I'm fine. We need to start walking back to the airport." He doesn't give me a chance to answer before he starts to walk off in the direction we need to go.

We have been walking for around 30 minutes. I glance back at his wound to see it still bleeding. I grab him by the wrist, forcing him to stop. He looks down at my hand before back up at my face with an annoyed expression. "What?" He snaps impatiently. "Take off your jacket." I demand, seriously. He tries to shrug off my hold but I just tighten it. "It's fine, Sam. Let's go." He states, trying to start walking again but I don't give in. "No Bucky we have been walking for a hot-minute and it's still bleeding. I need to get the bullet out and stitch it up." Bucky lets out a sigh. "I'll do it later." He deflects. He then pulls his wrist out of my hand and starts to walk. I quickly search my brain for a way to get him to let me look at it. "If you don't let me fix it up now then we will just have to go to the hospital and let them do it!" I y'all after him. He freezes and slowly turns on his heels to face me. He glances back over his shoulder and then sighs. "Fine." He finally grumbles an agreement. He slings the leather jacket off and black shirt. I quickly pull out my medic kit. I take a look at his wound. It is small, still bleeding, but doesn't look infected luckily. "This might hurt." I warn before I start to dig out the bullet with my tweezers.

For Bucky's credit he only grunted a couple times while I dug out the bullet and patched him up. "There good as new. I state, giving him a small pat on his metal shoulder. He quickly pulls back on his shirt and jacket. "Thanks," he mumbles. I fake gasp. "Did the one and only Bucky Barnes just thank me! It must be my lucky day!" The sides of his mouth twitch up. "Shut up." He grumbles with no heat behind his words. I chuckle. "C'mon we gotta go." I state, nudging him with my shoulder. We both start to walk again.

Word count: 665

Shorter one and a bit bland for my taste but I thought it would be a good little cute one to start this book off with. As always if you have any one-shits you would like to read just comment them.