2&3/9

Prompt: "If even half of that blood is yours you need to sit down right now."
Second prompt: "is it too much to ask you not to get stabbed for five minutes!?"
Also none of these 9 one-shots will be connected unless I say in a Arthur's note.

Sam's POV

Both Bucky and I stumble into the jet. I shrug off my wings setting them on one of the benches with my shield. I strip the rest of my gear off tossing by the others. "Torres start the plan!" I yell to the cockpit. "Ey ey captain!" He yells back making me roll my eyes. I quickly do a check up on myself finding that I only have some serious bruising. I turn to Bucky see him taking off his jacket. That's when I spot it. Blood. Covering almost all his shirt. "Shit man!" I yell. Quickly walking over to him. "I'm fine Sam." He bites out. Tossing his jacket in a random direction. "Even if only half that blood is yours you need to sit down right now." I state, while gently pushing him towards the bench. He winces little while sitting down. He slowly pulls up his shirt to reveal a nasty looking stab wound on his right side of his stomach. "Is it too much to ask for you not to get stabbed for five minutes!?" I yell. "How the hell are you even still up right?" I ask. "Super Solider." He grunts out. I roll my eyes and grab the medic kit. "Super soldiers my ass You can still get hurt Barnes. Next time you get stabbed tell me." I state while taking a seat next to him. He grunts In response. "This might hurt." I warn. I quickly spray the wound with disinfectant and clean up the blood. I then start to stitch him up with a needle in thread that has been soaking in 90% isopropyl alcohol. I quickly stitch him up only getting a hitch breath once. Once I am done I tap a pad over the stitch to keep it protected. "Done." "Thanks." He thanks, while pulling his shirt back down. "No problem staring problem." He gives me a glare making me laugh. "Feeling alright?" I ask. "Good as new." He answers. "We will be landing in five!" Torres yells. "Alright Barnes ready to face the paper work?" I ask with a grin. He lets out a groan. "No." I laugh. "To bad."

Word count: 415

Yes it's short my apologies. I hope you enjoyed. Have a wonderful day/night/week!