Vol.5 Chapter 28 - The Dark Majin

Ahmed arrived in a timeline that was being threatened by the Dark Majin. He had received a distress signal from the Time Nest, and he knew that he had to act fast.

As he arrived on the scene, he could see the devastation caused by the Dark Majin's attacks. Buildings were destroyed, and the people were fleeing in terror.

Ahmed knew that he had to act quickly to stop the Dark Majin from causing any more damage. He searched the area, trying to find any clues that might lead him to the villain's location.

After a few minutes of searching, Ahmed heard a loud roar in the distance. He knew that it was the Dark Majin, and he quickly made his way towards the sound.

As he approached, he could see the Dark Majin standing in the middle of a ruined city. The villain was massive, towering over everything in his path. Ahmed knew that he had to be careful, as the Dark Majin was extremely powerful.

The Dark Majin noticed Ahmed's presence and turned to face him. The villain laughed menacingly, taunting Ahmed to come and face him.

Ahmed did not hesitate. He flew towards the Dark Majin, launching a powerful energy blast. The blast hit the Dark Majin, but it barely did any damage. The villain laughed again, and he charged towards Ahmed.

The two clashed, their punches and kicks creating shockwaves that shook the entire city. Ahmed was impressed by the Dark Majin's strength, but he knew that he had to find a way to defeat him.

Ahmed dodged the Dark Majin's attacks, using his speed and agility to stay one step ahead. He continued to attack the villain, but his attacks barely made a dent in the Dark Majin's armor.

The Dark Majin laughed again, mocking Ahmed for his feeble attempts. Ahmed knew that he had to try something else.

He closed his eyes, focusing his energy. He knew that he had to tap into his full power to defeat the Dark Majin. He opened his eyes, and his aura exploded with power.

Ahmed launched himself towards the Dark Majin, his punches and kicks hitting the villain with incredible force. The Dark Majin was taken aback by Ahmed's sudden surge of power, and he struggled to keep up.

Ahmed continued to attack, his energy growing stronger with each blow. Finally, he unleashed a massive energy blast, hitting the Dark Majin directly in the chest.

The blast was so powerful that it destroyed the Dark Majin's armor, revealing the villain's true form. Ahmed seized the opportunity and launched another blast, hitting the Dark Majin directly in the heart.

The Dark Majin screamed in agony, his body disintegrating into nothingness. Ahmed breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that he had saved the timeline once again.

As he flew back towards the Time Nest, Ahmed felt a sense of satisfaction. He knew that he had faced a powerful enemy, but he had emerged victorious. He was ready for whatever challenge might come his way next.