Vol.6 Chapter 35 - UA Entrance Exam

As the weeks went by, Deku trained hard under the guidance of All Might and Ahmed. They put him through rigorous exercises and taught him the basics of being a hero. Despite the intense training, Deku never gave up and continued to push himself harder each day.

One day, while they were taking a break from training, All Might revealed to Deku that there was a way for him to obtain a quirk. He explained the concept of One For All, a quirk that could be passed down from one person to another. All Might then shocked Deku by telling him that he was going to pass his quirk to him by eating a piece of his hair.

Deku was understandably hesitant and shocked by the revelation. All Might assured him that there was no other way and that he had faith in him. Deku then ate the piece of hair and felt a surge of power within him. He was now the bearer of One For All.

Ahmed watched as All Might passed down his Quirk to Deku, with the boy initially hesitant about consuming a strand of All Might's hair. However, with no other option, Deku eventually took the hair and gained the power of One For All. Ahmed smiled at the sight, happy to see Deku on the path to becoming a great hero.

All Might turned to Ahmed and said, "You've been holding back, haven't you?"

Ahmed nodded. "Yes, I have. But I think it's time to show you both what I'm really capable of."

Deku and All Might both looked excited and nervous as Ahmed powered up, his aura flaring up around him. In an instant, he transformed into a Super Saiyan, with a power level of 5 quadrillion.

Deku and All Might were left in awe, amazed at the sheer power that Ahmed possessed. They knew that with his help, they would be able to face any challenge that came their way.

Deku was overjoyed to receive One For All from All Might, and he spent the next few days training with Ahmed and All Might to master his newfound power. Ahmed also taught Deku some techniques from his own fighting style, such as the Kamehameha wave and the Spirit Bomb.

Soon, it was time for Deku to take the UA entrance exam, and he was nervous about the physical fitness test. However, with the help of his training with Ahmed and All Might, he was able to excel in the test, impressing the examiners with his strength, speed, and agility.

In the written test, Deku's knowledge of heroes and their powers was put to the test, and he was able to answer all the questions with ease, thanks to his extensive research on heroics.

Finally, it was time for the practical exam, where Deku and his fellow applicants were placed in a simulation of a disaster scenario. With the help of Ahmed and All Might, Deku was able to use his new powers and skills to rescue civilians and defeat the simulated villains, impressing the examiners once again.

At the end of the exam, Deku was overjoyed to learn that he had been accepted into UA, and he hugged Ahmed and All Might in gratitude for their help in his journey. With his new powers and the support of his friends, Deku was ready to take on the challenges that awaited him at UA and beyond.

After the UA exam is done, Ahmed continues to mentor and train Deku, alongside All Might. Ahmed proves to be an exceptional mentor, pushing Deku beyond his limits and teaching him new techniques to control his newly acquired Quirk, One for All.

Deku works tirelessly, determined to become the best hero he can be. He looks up to both All Might and Ahmed, who inspire him with their strength, courage, and unwavering commitment to justice.

Ahmed, too, is impressed by Deku's dedication and work ethic. He sees a lot of himself in the young hero, with his never-give-up attitude and willingness to push himself to his limits.

Together, Ahmed and All Might help Deku hone his skills and develop new techniques to master his Quirk. They also impart valuable life lessons and wisdom, instilling in him the importance of perseverance, humility, and compassion.

As the weeks go by, Deku makes steady progress and gains the respect and admiration of his peers. He remains focused on his goals, determined to prove to himself and to the world that he has what it takes to be a true hero.