01 ✧ locked and loaded

love/lʌv/
(verb)
feel deep affection for (someone).

love. you either believe in it or you don't. sometimes you can find love in the best way possible yet it can all come crashing down horribly.

but not every love story has a bad ending.

                      march 27th 2021
          📍manchester (Kyaraah's house)
                        kyarah's pov:

Today has been a pretty chilled day so far. I've been pretty much living on my couch for the past few days. I haven't been feeling like myself lately, i don't know why to be fair.

Right now, I'm watching one of my favorite movies, Legally Blonde, with my favorite person, Londyn ofcourse.

Londyn is my best friend. I've know her since early primary days. Londyn was the only person who stood up for me when I got bullied by some jerk. She always put a smile on my face and never failed to make me laugh.

Londyn is the only person I trust. She's been with me through thick and thin, literally. My parent's got divorced when I was around 13. She greeted me with open arms when I needed someone. I'm so lucky to have her.

"Babes, you know I love you, meaning I can't let you stay here and rot while watching Legally Blonde." Londyn said looking down at me. "Let's go have some fun, please? If you love me?" She said.

"What's wrong with just relaxing and watching a movie hm? This is fun!" I said while devouring some popcorn. "Ky, you haven't seen the outside world in days. Please, let's at least go out tonight?" She asked me, hoping I would say yes.

I looked at Londyn and she shot me a look. You know that look when someone is heavily desperate? Yeah, that's how she looked at me.

"Fine. I'll go out with you." I said resistantly. I saw Londyn smile at me thankfully.

Honestly, Londyn is right. I haven't seen or met anyone in days. I've been a literal couch potato for so long. Maybe I do need to go out, right?

                    time skip: 7:42 pm
                     📍my bedroom
                                    -

For the last hour, Londyn and I have just been getting ready. I took a shower and did my hair. I actually felt beautiful for the first time in a while.

"You almost done with your makeup Ky?" Londyn said. "Yeah, I've just got to apply my setting powder and we can leave" Londyn nodded and looked back down at her phone.

I was wearing a beautiful brown dress that I found in the mall. I decided to pair it with some heels I ordered from last week.

 I decided to pair it with some heels I ordered from last week