05 ✧ double trouble

friendship/ˈfrɛn(d)ʃɪp/
(noun) the emotions or conduct of friends; the state of being friends.

you can find many great friendships in your lifetime, but there's one that will always stand out. Never take that one friendship for granted.

time: 9:00 am
📍kyarah's bedroom
kyarah's pov:

It was around 7:00 am when I woke up. I quietly got up and opened my phone to ask Jadon about the date.

-
[Instagram]

Jadon Sancho⏺️
sanchooo10Instagram
9.5M followers • 22 posts

goodmorning x

heyy goodmorning

how are you feeling? x

im good and yourself?

im good thanks x
i just wanna know the time and location for the date

ohh yeah uhm
XXXXXXXXXXX
meet us there at 1:00 pm x

okay cool x
thanks

anytime
by the way, here's my number
000000000000

okay cool
see you later x
seen

-

I put my phone down and went quietly to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I came back to my room and saw Londyn awake on her phone.

"Goodmorning babe" She said to me in a raspy voice. "Morning Londs. How are you feeling about today?" I asked her. "I don't know actually, kind of nervous" She said. "Don't be, it will be a fun day, besides I'll be right by your side if you need anything" I said.

Londyn nodded at me and I gave her a reassuring smile. "You can start getting ready in the guest bathroom, we need to leave at 12:30." I said to her while grabbing my towel. Londyn nodded and left the room.

I went into the bathroom and finished showering. I dried myself off and put on a soft robe. I dried my hair and styled it and started with my makeup. I kept on getting distracted so it took me a while. I rushed to get into my outfit since we were about to leave.

I wore a simple but cute white dress. I paired it with some jewelry and a small bag.

 I paired it with some jewelry and a small bag