03 ✧ the truth

reunite/ˌriːjʊˈnʌɪt/
(verb) come together or cause to come together again after a period of separation or disunity.

you obviously feel happy or excited to reunite with someone. but what if you don't. what if you feel anger or emotions build up even thinking about them? what if you hate that you love them?

march 28th 2021 - 11:17 am
📍kyarah's bedroom

I tossed and turned before waking up. I yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I checked the time and realized that I overslept.

I remembered everything that happend last night. The party, meeting Jadon, the kiss. I also remembered that I have a "date" with him today.

I got out of bed and made my bed. After, I set out my outfit on my bed. I then went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went into the shower.

AFTER THE SHOWER

I entered my room after drying off and doing my skincare routine. I changed into a robe just before I did my makeup. I heard my phone buzzing so I picked it up from the bed.

Incoming call from: Londyn❤♾️

I immediately picked up the phone and heard Londyn speak. "Goodmorning babe" Londyn said in a raspy voice. "Goodmorning sleepy head" I greeted back while doing my makeup.

Londyn and I spoke for what seemed to be a while since by the time we ended the call, I was done with my makeup and hair. I packed everything away into my makeup bag and my drawer and  tidied my desk. I got up and changed into the outfit I picked out.

I decided to wear some dark grey jeans with a small white top that I got from H&M. I paired them with my blank and white nike dunks.

 I paired them with my blank and white nike dunks

I sprayed myself with a perfume I got for my birthday. It smelt sweet but still seductive. I packed my little Prada bag and checked my phone before leaving. I saw the time and it was already 1:30 PM.
I went downstairs and made sure to turn off all of the lights and shut all my windows. After I finished closing up, I left and locked my front door.

I made my way to the garage and got into my car. I have a black Range Rover, as I've always dreamed of this car as a kid. My dad got it for me as an 18th birthday present. I was really thankful.