10 ✧ all for me

determination/dɪˌtəːmɪˈneɪʃn/
(noun) the quality of being determined; firmness of purpose.

if you really love someone, you'll be determined to do anything for them.

time: 9:45 pm
📍Dubai, UAE

Suddenly, as Asante and I were dancing, I heard someone speak. "Get off of her." The person said in a stern voice. I immediately recognized that voice.

It was Jadon.

Asante and I turned and saw that it was infact Jadon. "Excuse me?" Asante asked confusedly. "I don't like repeating myself. I said get off of her now." Jadon said harshly. "Yo man you need to back off." Asante said while grabbing my hand. "Jadon, go away and leave me alone." I said looking deeply into his eyes.

"Mate, I'm not gonna tell you again, back off" Asante spoke. "Ky, let's go." Jadon said while looking into my eyes. I didn't respond. I held tightly on Asante's hand. "She clearly doesn't want to go with you, leave her alone." Asante said. "I wasn't speaking to you mate." Jadon responded. "You really didn't have to." Asante  responded. Suddenly, Jadon attacked Asante.

The club went silent. Everyone started staring at them. Luckily, a security gaurd came in and took Jadon away since he started the fight.

"Are you okay?" I asked Asante concerningly. "Yeah I'm okay. Who was that guy?" He asked me. "My ex boyfriend.. Jadon." I replied. Asante nodded and spoke, "Hey, you wanna go back to the hotel?" Asante asked me in a calm manner. "Yeah, we should call it a night." I answered. Asante took my hand and we left the club. He called his driver and he picked us up.

We arrived at my hotel and Asante escorted me to the entrance. "Thank you for today, it was really fun, besides the fact that you got jumped." I said making us both laugh. We looked deeply in eachother's eyes. "It's not a problem, I had fun actually." He said with a charming smile. We looked at eachother really really deeply. Suddenly, we got a little closer and...

we kissed.

I pulled back from the kiss.

"Asante... I'm really sorry but I can't.." I said to him. "It's okay, I understand." He replied awkwardly. "Goodnight, I'll see you around." He said while walking back to his car.

I waved at him and walked inside. I felt bad, knowing that I lead him on. But I still had Jadon on my mind. I hate that he made me so confused.

I walked to the elevator and I went up to my room. I went inside and set my stuff down. I sighed in relief. I checked my phone for a bit, until I heard a knock on my door.

I looked at the door, wondering who it was. It knocked again. Who could it be?

I walked over to the door and opened it. I was in shock when I saw who it was.

It was Jadon.

I rolled my eyes. I tried closing the door but he stopped it with his foot. "Ky, please let's talk." He said really desperately. I hesistated before letting him in. I deserved a real explanation.