04 ✧ wonder

pain/peɪn/
(noun) to make suffer or cause distress to hurt.

sometimes, the ones you love the most can cause you the most unbearable pain in life, physically or mentally.

time: 3:45 pm
📍Manchester Cafe

Jadon and I had a really great time. It was an amazing "date".

"Thank you so much for coming out with me Ky" Jadon said, while staring deeply into my eyes. I felt like falling right then and there. His gorgeous eyes made me want to melt. "Ofcourse Jadon" I said while smiling.

We said our goodbyes and we left to get into our cars and drove off.

time: 4:00 pm
📍kyarah's house

I drove into my driveway and parked my car into the garage. I grabbed my bag and the flowers Jadon got me.

As I walked to the front door, I saw a light coming in from my house. I swear I turned all the lights off, didn't I?

I decided to walk into the house with my house key pointed to the door. My heart was beating super fast.

As I walked into the house, I saw a short figure standing in my kitchen. I knew immediately who it was. Londyn.

"Londyn, what are you doing here? You scared the hell out of me." I said while putting down my stuff and taking my shoes off. "I was expecting more of a: Hey Londyn, what a lovely surprise!" Londyn said while walking over to me.

We shared a hug and went into the living room and sat comfortably on my couch. "So, tell me everything. I saw he got you flowerssss." Londyn said while grabbing some snacks and facing her body to my direction.

I told Londyn every single detail, not leaving a single small detail out. "Fr? That's what happend?" Londyn asked, giving me a worried look. "Yeah, why?" I responded confusedly.

Londyn took my hands. "Babe. I love you and I want you to be happy, but that story was fake as hell" Londyn said.
"You think so?" I asked. "How are you expected to pack all your clothes and stuff in your room in just a day? That would aleast take a week. And how does he forget his phone?" Londyn explained.

To be honest, Londyn was right. Little details in the story just didn't make sense. I knew she couldn't be jealous because Londyn and I had different types.

"Should I ask him?" I asked confusedly. "Definitely not. We'll catch him in his own act" She said. I trusted Londyn with my life so I agreed.

"For now, let's have a girls night, okay? Just you and me and the tv." Londyn said to me. "I smiled at her and we got up to get into some more comfortable clothes.

I decided to wear a white long sleeve shirt and some green shorts I got from a pajama shop at the mall.