Chapter 48

—Another chapter because I have a spare time! I hope you enjoy! Also, this'll be a short chapter, kinda a filler chapter—

.

.

.

“𝔗𝔢𝔫 𝔰𝔶𝔪𝔟𝔬𝔩𝔰 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔢𝔩,
ℌ𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔫 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶'𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔬𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔢𝔞𝔩.
𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔰𝔱,
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔭𝔥𝔢𝔰𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔱.”

(Y/n)'s figure hovered above the ground, glowing in different colors as she glared down at the humans around her.

Horrified, the two gangs watched as (Y/n), who was now covered in blood, snapped her fingers. A portal appeared out of nowhere as she flicked the reverse twins back to their rightful dimension after beating them bloody.

Their plans are now ruined, and she hates it when her plans get ruined.

"Whoever have something to say, say it now." She glared at the group surrounding her.

A shiver went down the entire gang's spine, some were shaking while others are barely standing up because of fear.

"No one's speaking?" She asked again, eyes glowing brightly.

A lot of them ran out of the area in fear, some nearly pissing their pants because of the demon. The ones who stayed are either frozen in fear or wonder.

"What a mess." The Demon muttered, almost Unbothered as she went back to her human form.

With a single snap, (Y/n) was able to fix things around her. Those who got shot are transported to the hospital while she fix the whole area that nearly got destroyed because of her mere presence.

The broken cars and the time that seems to be frozen were back to normal. The unusual color of the sky is also back to its original color. Everything that was affected by her were back to as it is, although she was a bit disappointed she couldn't keep it going. It's not that she's weak or she doesn't want to, shw just feels her powers getting neutralised as seconds go by. Probably the work of the fates so she couldn't dominate the current universe she's in.

"Woah, that was so cool!" Chifuyu's eyes were sparkling in amazement and slight fear. He was the furst one to approach the demon.

"Make sure that Takemichi is fine. Also, Izana and Kakucho deserves an explanation but that's for later." (Y/n) told him, seeing Takemichi with him.