~Random Chapter~

-You're free to skip this part since it doesn't really have any importance to the plot or whatsoever, just random ideas that I've written and gonna post here for fun.

Some parts are probably for future books or current books I've published. The following have no context too, btw-

IF (Y/N) CIPHER IS IN DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS...”

TOKYO REVENGERS

(Y/n): So basically.... You, Hina's father, and Haganezuka are related in some way?

Baji, who is confused af and listening to (Y/n) ramble: What?

(Y/n): Nevermind.

Baji
I was today's years old when I realised that you resemble doritos

Y/n
You realised just now? I've noticed it years ago.

Chifuyu
*gasp* You're right! Why did I just noticed it now?!

Y/n
That's what I've been trying to say earlier, but you kept cutting me off.

Takemichi: (Y/n)-san! Get down, please!

(Y/n), who is standing on top of the building: What?! I can't hear you!

Hina, cheering at her and urging her to continue: Do a flip!

Takemichi, Horrified: Hina-san! Not you, too!

(Y/n), watching Hina and Takemichi on a date: Why the fuck are we here again?

Kisaki, who was forced to be there: I don't know either.

Chifuyu: Shh. They'll see us.

Hanma: You know what? Let's ho say 'hi'.

BNHA

(Y/n): BIIITTTCH! RUUUNNN!

The whole class watching as Bakugo chase the demon around: ....What did she do again?

Bakugo: YOU FUCKING BITCH! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!

(Y/n), laughing maniacally: I SAID YOU'RE WEAK!

(Y/n): If we have buff Might as a hero and Skinny might as a civilian....

Aizawa, too tired to even stop her: Not this topic again....!

(Y/n), questioning Deku: If you became a full licensed hero, will you appear as buff Deku?

(Y/n): Why the fuck am I here again?

Dabi: You're acting like this is a vacation when you're basically a hostage.