Great Gorznuk

Warning: This chapter will have a violent scene.

As the light filtered in through his bedroom window Harry began to stir, throwing an arm over his eyes to hide the light. As conscious thought came to him he smiled, as today was a day he was looking forward to; the day that some of his friends from Hogwarts would visit the lodge. After sniffing a few times to clear his head he stretched, feeling the muscles in his arms and legs tense and then relax, but for some reason it felt different. As he laid there pieces of the dream from last night swam around his head as if someone held up a picture only for a few seconds and then whisked it away before he could properly focus. He focused, trying to really remember, but all he could come up with was that, once again, he had a dream with Hereweald in it, and something to do about giving him 'strength to protect the house,' whatever the bloody hell that meant.

Finally feeling awake enough to heed nature's call Harry swung his legs out of bed, scratched in some rather rude places and walked towards the loo that was adjacent to his bedroom. Once there he felt much better after emptying his bladder and while brushing his teeth he looked at his reflection in the mirror but something was off. Even though he didn't have on his glasses he could tell that something was quite wrong with his face...and that was the moment that the toothbrush dropped into the sink. He grabbed the sides of the sink and leaned closely to the mirror, shocked at what he saw on his face.

Whiskers. Hair. A very noticeable, unmistakable formation of hair on his face that would need to be shaved.

"Kipsey!" He turned to the door and exited, leaving the tap running noisily behind him. "KIPSEY!"

With a soft pop the house elf arrived, looking worried. "Master Harry needs...Master Harry has whiskers!" She stopped and looked at him oddly. "And Master is taller!"

"What?" Harry shook his head. "What are you on about?"

Kipsey put her index finger out and then raised it up higher. "Master is taller this morning!"

For some reason this made Harry laugh. "Right, I'm taller. Good one. Kipsey, I need to see a Healer or..."

"Kipsey will send for Effie!" The elf bobbed her head rapidly. "Kipsey has orders if Master has anything happen to contact Effie!"

Without saying another word the little elf popped away, leaving Harry standing there in his bedroom, wearing only boxer shorts and a t-shirt, toothpaste dribble spots on his chest. Deciding that whenever his Gringotts account manager showed up it wouldn't be a good idea to conduct the meeting in his pants Harry went over to the trousers he'd worn the previous day and tried to put them on...but they didn't fit. He got a leg in one trouser leg but it really didn't want to go through easily, and then when he had the other leg in and tried to pull up the trousers he found that they were tight on his thighs, wouldn't fasten at the waist as they were too small and the ends of his trousers were at least four or five centimeters too short. In what in that bewildered state that Kipsey arrived, Effie and a goblin Healer in tow.

"Great Gorznuk!" Effie's eyes were wide as she took him in. "Harry...what happened?"

"You're asking me?" Harry looked at her incredulously. "I just woke up like this!"

Harry remained in his bewildered state as the goblin Healer he'd never seen before completed his tests. The Healer waved his hands about, causing all sorts of different lighted spells to envelop Harry's arms, legs, head, full-body spells, you name it. Eventually, though, the Healer took out a little clipboard and after uncapping a rather ostentatious Muggle fountain pen and began writing.

"Well?" Effie looked toward Harry, who was now sitting on the bed in a dressing gown, and then back to the Healer. "What do the results say, Blackclaw?"