Chapter 7: The Gang War Begins.

As I walked with Kabu, I felt a sense of excitement and trepidation. I was now a part of the Iron Fist Gang, and I couldn't wait to see what lay ahead.

"So, what's next?" I asked Kabu.

"Well, first things first," he said. "We need to get you equipped with some better gear. Come with me."

We headed to a nearby shop, where Kabu introduced me to the owner, an old man with a weathered face and a kindly smile.

"This is Master Lee," Kabu said. "He's the best equipment maker in the city."

Master Lee greeted us warmly and showed us a selection of weapons and gear. He gave me a set of gloves that were reinforced with metal plates and fitted with small spikes on the knuckles.

"These will help you deliver even more devastating punches," he said.

I thanked Master Lee and tried on the gloves. They felt snug and comfortable, and I couldn't wait to test them out.

Kabu led me to a rundown building on the outskirts of town. As we approached, I could hear the sound of shouting and fighting coming from inside.

"We're here," Kabu said, pushing open the door.

Inside, I saw a group of men sparring and training with various weapons. Some were practicing with swords, while others were using nunchucks or throwing knives.

Kabu led me over to a group of men who were gathered around a table, deep in discussion.

"Guys, this is our newest member," Kabu said, gesturing to me.

The men nodded in greeting, but their attention was quickly drawn back to the conversation.

"So, what's the situation with the rival gangs?" I asked, eager to learn more about our enemies.

One of the men, a burly guy with a scar running down his cheek, turned to me.

"Things are getting tense," he said. "The Black Dragon and White Tiger gangs are making a move on our territory. They're trying to muscle in on our business."

"Who's leading them?" I asked.

"The Black Dragon gang is led by a guy named Hwan," the scar-faced man said. "He's a ruthless bastard, and he won't stop until he's taken over the entire city. The White Tiger gang is led by a woman named Seo-jin. She's just as dangerous as Hwan, if not more so."

I listened intently, taking in every detail.

"What's our plan?" I asked.

"We're going to hit them hard and fast," Kabu said. "We can't let them take over our turf. We need to send a message that we're not to be messed with."

As we talked, I noticed a woman standing at the edge of the room, watching us with a critical eye. She was tall and slender, with short, spiky hair and a no-nonsense expression.

"Who's that?" I asked, nodding in her direction.

"That's our leader," Kabu said. "Yieon. She's the one who runs this gang."

"Wait a minute..Yieon the popular girl?"

Suddenly, there was a commotion at the door. A group of men burst in, shouting and brandishing weapons.

"It's the Black Dragon gang!" someone shouted.

Without thinking, I reached for my gloves and ran towards the fray. I could hear Kabu and the other men following close behind me.

(To be continued)