Chapter 11: Strategizing

***The story is no longer being told from kazukis perspective***

Kazuki browsed the System Shop, searching for the perfect items to aid him in battle. He knew that he needed to appear as a normal person in the eyes of the public, so he purchased the "Attack Vanity" option, which would conceal the lightning that crackled around his body when he used Thunder Strike. He also bought a new attack card, "Shadow Blade," which would allow him to deal massive damage to his enemies while remaining undetected.

After his shopping spree, Kazuki headed back to the gang's hideout to train with Kabu and the other members.

Kazuki walked into the gang's hideout, looking around to see if anyone was around. He didn't see anyone at first, but then he heard a voice coming from the corner.

"Kazuki, is it?" the voice said. Kazuki turned to see a tall man with a scar running down his cheek. "I'm Yaroui-Niyam. I'm one of the higher-ups in the gang."

Kazuki nodded, feeling a bit intimidated by the man's size and presence. "Nice to meet you," he said.

"I've been hearing good things about you," Yaroui-Niyam said, walking over to Kazuki. "You fought Sibu Kobra and almost won.  and I hear you've been making some moves in Iron Fist. That's impressive."

Kazuki was surprised that Yaroui-Niyam knew about him, but he didn't show it. "Thanks," he said. "I've been trying to get stronger."

Yaroui-Niyam nodded. "Well, we're going to need all the strength we can get. Black Dragon isn't going to be an easy target, but we've been training and preparing for this. We've got a few new tricks up our sleeves, too."

Kazuki was intrigued. "Like what?" he asked.

Yaroui-Niyam grinned. "You'll see soon enough. But in the meantime, I suggest you keep training your combat strength. We'll need all the help we can get."

Kazuki sat quietly as the other gang members began to discuss their plan for the upcoming invasion. Yaroui-Niyam, the higher-up in the gang, was leading the discussion.

"We need to strike first," Yaroui-Niyam said firmly. "If we wait for them to come to us, we'll be caught off guard. We need to send a message and show them that we're not to be messed with."

The other gang members nodded in agreement, but Kazuki remained silent. He couldn't help but feel uneasy about the whole situation. He knew firsthand the dangers of underestimating the enemy, and he wasn't sure if the gang was truly prepared for what was to come.

But he also knew he couldn't just sit back and do nothing. He had to do his part to protect the people he cared about.

"What's the plan then?" Kazuki asked, finally speaking up.

Yaroui-Niyam turned to him. "We're going to hit them where it hurts the most. We're going to go after their main base and take out their leader."

Kazuki nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation. He knew that taking out the enemy leader would be a major blow to their morale and could potentially end the conflict before it even began.

"Alright," Kazuki said, determination clear in his voice. "Let's do this."