Chapter 8: Defeat & Penalty

I immediately recognized them as members of the Black Dragon gang. They had been causing trouble in our neighborhood for a while now, and it was time to put an end to their criminal activities.

"Get ready, everyone!" our leader shouted. "It's time to show them what we're made of!"

We all took our positions, ready to fight. The Black Dragon gang members charged at us, wielding knives and bats.

I fought alongside my new gang members, using my newly acquired skills and the Jab Card to take down my opponents. But the Black Dragon members were fierce and relentless.

I noticed Sibu Kobra, the 5th ranked member of the Black Dragon gang, approaching me

I noticed Sibu Kobra, the 5th ranked member of the Black Dragon gang, approaching me. He was much taller and stronger than I was, and his eyes gleamed with malice.

"You're mine now," he growled, swinging his knife at me.

I dodged his attack and countered with a series of jabs. Sibu Kobra was taken aback by my speed and agility, but he quickly regained his footing and struck back.

Our fight was intense, with both of us exchanging blows and trying to gain the upper hand.

As I continued to fight against Sibu Kobra, I began to feel the exhaustion taking over my body. The blows he landed on me were strong and accurate, and my movements became slower and less coordinated.

I tried to focus on my breathing and come up with a plan, but Sibu Kobra seemed to read my every move before I even made it. I couldn't get a hit in, and my defenses were breaking down.

Suddenly, Sibu Kobra's fist connected with my jaw, and I stumbled backwards. I could feel blood trickling down my face from where his knuckles had cut me.

"Looks like you're not as tough as you thought," Sibu Kobra taunted, grinning menacingly.

I tried to shake off the pain and push forward, but it was too late. Sibu Kobra moved in for the final blow, and everything went black.

[System: Quest Failed, Penalty in 3 hours.]

When I woke up, I was lying on the ground, surrounded by the other members of the Iron Fist Gang. Kabu was there too, looking worried.

"You okay?" he asked, helping me up.

I nodded, feeling embarrassed and defeated.

"I lost," I said, my voice barely above a whisper.

The other members of the gang looked at me sympathetically. They knew how hard I had trained and how much I wanted to prove myself.

"Don't worry about it," the leader of the gang, Park Jin-sung, said. "You fought well, and that's all that matters. We'll train harder and make sure we're ready for the next attack."