Four

"These are the rooms you will be staying in. On your bed will be some accommodations consisting of a towel, some shampoo, soap, a toothbrush, toothpaste, lotion, and some massage oil," (Y/n) said as she walked fairly ahead of the boys, several eco bags in her hands. She stopped walking once they had reached a pathway just a few minutes away from the common room.

When the tired football players found out they had to walk and drag their luggage around in the dark when it was 45°F, they were not thrilled. But after seeing the quaint cabins all lined up in front of a big campfire, they felt a little more at ease. Who wouldn't enjoy having their privacy while still being close to your friends?

Seishiro, who Reo was currently carrying, lifted his head to examine their rooms. He looked quite satisfied by the warmth withdrawing through the window of the cabin right beside them.

"This one, I'll take this one." He pointed.

"I'm taking the one we passed by first!" Meguru was quick to follow up. "It's close to the cabin meaning I can get myself a midnight snack whenever!"

"Bachira, it's impolite to move around in the dead of night when all people are asleep—"

"It's okay, Kunigami," (Y/n) chuckled. "I understand you are concerned for my well-being, but my parents and I do take shifts at night. So yes, Mr. Bachira, you are allowed to have a midnight snack if you please."

Yoichi sighed, "You're still like that, aren't you, (Y/n)?"

"Like what?"

"Nevermind." He shook his head. "I'll take the cabin after this."

Everyone else then took the chance to choose the cabin of their pleasing. Reo chose the one directly in front of the campfire; he stated he wished to hear all the juicy late-night tea despite having gone to sleep. Rensuke chose the one after Reo's. All that was left was Hyoma.

They stood outside the cabin farthest from everything else. (Y/n) felt slightly bad as the cabin had the least favorable conditions: farthest from the restroom, the coldest, and the darkest. Oftentimes, guests staying in that cabin would only eat and sleep and then leave.

"I apologize that your friends got the better cabins before you," (Y/n) said, unlocking the cabin with a key. She flipped open the light switch, revealing a cozy-looking room with a big fireplace. "If you had spoken up sooner, you might've gotten a better one."

"It's fine." Hyoma shrugged, putting his luggage down. "My night routine takes quite a while. Despite how rowdy those five seem to be, they're actually early sleepers. I prefer to be able to keep my lights on without my neighbors telling me to turn them off."

"Suit yourself then." (Y/n) nodded as she placed his accommodations on his bed. "If you need anything, please give us a call on the telephone."

As she was just about to leave the room, his eyes could not help but be drawn to her fingers. Perhaps it was just his habit of assessing how well people took care of their bodies. But how could he overlook a girl whose fingers looked so worn down it was almost pitiful?

"Ms. (L/n)," he called out, earning a hum of acknowledgment from the girl. "I'm sorry for intruding, but are you okay?"

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow, looking at him in confusion. "Yes, I am. Why do you ask?"

"Your hands." He gestured. "Do you overwork yourself?"

(Y/n) looked at her hands, still a little perplexed he even noticed their state. Yes, her fingers were calloused and red, her fingernails gradually chipping away, but she figured with the amount of handiwork she did, it would be normal.