Prologue

Everything was loud and bright , I heard sirens and screams all around me . I opened my eyes and had to adjust to the intensity of the sunlight , why was this place so bright ? I lift my arm in an attempt to block out the sun as I gazed around my surroundings. 

Buildings and other structures  around me were completely destroyed, laying in its own rubble. Smoke and fire were seeping out these damaged areas , the floor beneath my feet were in literal crumbs. I moved my tail to feel fir any stiffness but felt none . The sound of chaos died down as there were no humans around , not anymore.

Suddenly footsteps interrupted the suspicious silence , I just destroyed a city , wouldn't there be more security or resistance? But instead a lone person came running to comfront me . I turned to this ignorant person to see long blue hair and brown eyes , dressed in a school uniform.  They buckled over breathing heavily as to catch their breath. 

What trickery is this ? Dressed as a woman but I sensed that this person was a man . Did they enjoy dressing in this manner or was it because of my arrival ?

"HI there !" The person greeted , I frowned "what are you supposed to be ?"

The person was taken aback "what? What are you talking about ?"

I looked them up and down " you're a man , are you not ? Why are you dressed this way ? Do you find comfort or enjoyment in this ?"

They suddenly held their ear and whispered " he already knows , what now?!"

A girls voice spoke on the other end " it doesn't matter ! Whoo him before he destroys another city !"

I stepped closer making this person flinch , I tilted my head " I see . You're here to stop me.  Is that correct?"

The person fumbled " well...I...you see ..."

I interrupted him with a question I needed to ask before I got frustrated " what should I address you as ? Boy ? Girl ? Neither?"

The person looked surprised " a boy...I guess. I'm Shido " he extended his hand .I looked down at it then at him , he blushed embarrassed "you shake it , it's a greeting "

I grabbed his hand , at hid request I shook it , side to side . He sweatdropped "I guess ...that still counts . What is your name ?"

"Ryu "

"Ryu...as in dragon?"

I nodded , he smiled " you're not going to attack me , are you ?"

I thought for a moment "mm..no . I suppose not . Not yet "

I closed my eyes as I turned into my human firm , my human form was that of a teenage boy , with purple hair instead of blue . My spirit form was taller,  broader and had blue hair , my eye color never changes .

Shido gasped "woah.."

I opened my eyes and gazed at him before turning on my heel and walking off , he quickly chased after me "where are you going ?"

I looked over my shoulder "to get a hamburger,  I'm starving " I continued to walk leaving the stunded shido behind.