:]

"Tommy, please calm down. You're scaring him." Ranboo told Tommy with his hands up.

Tommy quickly turned to look at Phil and saw that the kid was trying to hide in Phil's chest.

"Dream escaped?? What!" Tubbo exclaimed and the kid tensed up dramatically.

- Dream's eyes widen in fear when Tubbo yelled. They were going to figure it out! They were going to kill him or hand him back over to Sir. Dream took a moment of shock to launch himself away from Phil and ran out the door. A bloody Technoblade was climbing the steps and Dream slid past him. Techno tried grabbing him but hesitated from the surprise of the kid bolting at him suddenly. The snow was cold and damp against his bare feet but Dream continued to run into the forest. Everyone was chasing after Dream. He could hear the four sets of feet running after him. Wait, four? There are supposed to be five. The sound of something slicing through the air, Dream heard, before Philza landed in front of him blocking the path ahead of him. Dream stopped and so did the running adults behind him. They stayed at a standstill.

Whenever someone stepped toward Dream he would step back into a direction the adults weren't. Suddenly behind Dream, Dream could hear someone walking until they came to a stop.

"Well, what do we have here? Who is this? I've never seen or heard of you on the SMP." Sir's voice ran out and Dream turned to him.

Dream tensed up and froze, eyes terrified as he stared at the man who had tortured him for months.

"Well not to interrupt whatever this is, but have any of you heard about Dream? He's escaped. Now that I think about it. Dream escapes as soon as an unknown kid shows up?" Quackity said eyes turning onto Dream who stepped back.

Quackity's signature smile spread farther on his face as he took one step forward. Dream matched it backward.

"You know. You kind of look like Dream. Are the two of you related? A brother perhaps." Quackity asked making Dream visibly tense harder as Quackity started stepping forward more.

Dream began to look over his options. Run and they all chase him, try to get to Ranboo who was in front of the other three, stay where he was, and allow Quackity to get him, or run to Phil. If he ran to Ranboo, Quackity could intercept him. If he ran to Phil, Quackity would not be able to reach him in time. Quackity began to approach faster, and Dream turned and ran. Phil braced in case Dream would try to run by, but was barreled into.

- Phil wrapped his arm around the kid as he could feel the kid trembling in fear. Tears ran down the kid's face into Phil's chest after picking him up. Quackity stormed toward them and Phil wrapped his wing over the kid.

"If you come any closer, I will kill you," Philza warned darkly holding the kid tightly to himself.

"He must have helped Dream out of prison! You saw how he tensed when Dream was mentioned." Quackity snarled.

"You creepily talked about him and then approached him when he was clearly scared! Obviously, he would tense and run away from you." Philza snapped at the still-approaching man.

Philza branded his sword out holding the kid flush against his chest, wing hiding him completely. Before Phil had to protect the kid, Technoblade ender-pearled between them. He pressed his sword to Quackity's throat. A second sword was pushed to Quackity's back when Ranboo ender-pearled right behind him.

"We will take a canon life right now if you do not leave," Technoblade warned as Phil, who had put away his sword, hugged the child who was silently hiccuping as he sobbed.