DADZA!!!!!!

"Let's hope daddy bird isn't looking for blood," Sapnap said gulping as the front door burst open. 

 "Where is he!!!" Philza growled out. 

When his eyes locked on Dream, Dream reached out to Phil as George stood before the couch. 

"Phil, calm down. This is a big misunderstanding! We didn't know you were Dream's dad!" Punz tried explaining. 

Philza went to go to Dream but Sapnap stood in the way. 

"You need to calm down! Before you do anything! You might hurt Dream!" Sapnap said but a brute grabbed him tightly by the neck after he spoke. 

Dream struggled to sit up and his fluffy wings fluttered in distress as he instinctively tried to go to Phil. 

A solid mass of feathers threw back Sam, George, and Punz. Dream was quickly brought into Phil's arms as he snuggled in. 

"Touch my kids again, and I'll tear you limb from limb." Phil hissed as Techno threw Sapnap to the floor.

-          The two stormed out with Dream as the group was dazed on the floor. Phil let out soft coos at Dream who happily returned chirps back. 

Techno snorted in brute when Dream chirped towards him as Techno was still seeing red. Phil and Techno approached Niki, who was waiting at the portal. 

"You found him! I saw Sapnap grab him and run, but then saw you guys. You sure came quick to that message." Niki said as they headed back through the nether.

"Had to come get my kid," Phil grumbled self-consciously. 

"Your kid? When did you have another kid?" Niki asked.

"Oh, I meant I had to go save him. He just been staying with us. He's not my kid." Phil quickly said out of embarrassment. 

After Phil said this, Dream stopped his chirps. Even his responding chirps to Phil's coos. Dream gave weak chirps to Techno when he snorted or grunted towards Dream. Phil was too distracted embarrassingly trying to explain why Dream was a child, to realize that he had just rejected a chick. Techno was trying to inform Phil of this but when trying to get Phil's attention, Phil handed Dream to Techno. After being rejected by an avian he started creating a bond with he was rejected, and then handed off to the other hybrid he was creating a bond with. Dream cuddled into Techno and when Techno grunted, Dream chirped. 

"Phil, you realize you rejected Dream?" Technoblade asked him once the red finally fully drained from his vision.

Phil paused in his explanation and looked at Techno in confusion. When could he have rejected the chick? 

"When you said he wasn't you're a kid. When Niki asked when did you have another kid." Techno explained as they began walking up Techno's steps. 

Phil's eyes widen in horror, and when he tries reaching for Dream he shrinks himself further into Techno's chest.

"Maybe it'll be best if you give Dream some time," Niki said. 

"Dream will need time to come out of his chick brain. Niki is right. If you keep pushing for him, he could start to see you as a threat." Techno told him before heading to his room.

Phil wanted to stop Techno, but he knew if he didn't listen, he would have no chance to repair his bond with the chick. Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo, covered in soot, started heading up the stairs and opened the door to the deshevoled avian. 

"Phil, you okay?" Ranboo asked as Niki was ushering Phil to go sit.

  -          Technoblade went to lay Dream down to look over his wounds. Dream gripped his shirt as tears brimmed at his eyes. 

"Dream are you starting to come to your own senses?" Techno asked.

Dream gave a small nod before shoving his face into Techno's shirt.

"Dream, you know Phil didn't mean to reject you as his chick, right?" Techno asked him as he hugged him to his chest carefully.

Dream gave another small nod as Techno felt his shirt become saturated with Dream's tears.

"Do you just need time to yourself?" Technoblade asked him.

Dream shook his head and gripped tighter to Techno's shirt. 

"You want me to stay with you?" Techno asked Dream in confusion.

Dream nodded his head and Techno understood what was happening. Phil accidently reject the chick and so his chick senses turned to the other person he had started developing a bond with. Dream was bonding to Techno.... Techno was becoming his father figure.

"Alright, but atleast let me check you over for injuries." Technoblade sighed and Dream slowly let go of Techno's shirt. 

Techno carefully checked Dream's wings for injuries and feathers coming in like Phil had showed him. After his wings, Techno checked his face, arms, and legs.

"Dream, Can I look at you chest and back?" Techno asked which Dream nodded to him.

When Techno lifted Dream's shirt, he was greeted with the bruising from Sapnap punching him. 

"Dream, who did this?" Techno asked fighting back the voices which were starting to cause red to bleed back into his eyes. 

Dream shook his head with his eyes shut tight and pushed his head back into Techno's chest. 

"Are you trying to protect someone from me?" Techno asked to which Dream nodded.

Sorry for the short chapter. Dealing with medical issues atm and trying to find time to write these chapters between all the physical therapy, college courses, and my kinda ish job streaming on Twitch since its my only income until I know if I need surgery next month.