What they didn't know, is hurting them

-          Technoblade noticed something was wrong during the fight. He was only seeing Sapnap, George, Quackity, and of course Sam. Where had Punz gone? Where is Phil! After he parried a blow from Sam and threw him to the ground, Techno looked towards Phil's house. The door was wide open and Techno can see sword marks on the door frame. Techno focused back onto Sam as he heard Sam's communicator pin. It was followed by three more and Sam turned before Ender pearling away. 

-          Punz had laid a blanket over Dream and was heading to place his armor in his inventory. The door opened and the group of kidnappers entered the room. They put their armor into their inventory and joined Punz at the meeting table. Punz was the one closest to the couch as they all settled into their seats.

"Where did you bring the prisoner?" Sam asked Punz as he was the only one with his armor left on and was still tense.

"I put him on the couch. Careful, he was pretty scared, and the state he was in startled me as well." Punz told Sam as he led him to the couch. 

Sam jumped and his eyes widened when Punz lifted the blanket off of Dream. He not only immediately recognized the younger but still familiar face, but he recognized the scars. Scars that he had to go and heal when Quackity went too far. Guilt shot through Sam. He did not want to believe that the child was Dream. Sam's heart dropped even more when he realized that if Dream's scars were still there then he was most likely to be half blind.

"He should be awake soon. we should make sure he can't get out or hurt himself." Punz told Sam who agreed.

"Are we not just bringing him to prison?" Sapnap asked Sam confused.

"I don't think that is the best choice anymore," Sam told Sapnap before putting his armor into his inventory. 

Why?!" Quackity yelled as George yelled what?!.

Sam bent down and gently gather the slumbering child into his arms. 

"That prison isn't meant for a child," Sam told them as he stood up and the rest of the group could see the slumbering child.

Sapnap and George were taken aback at the sight of the child. What terrified them was the amount of scars marring the kid's skin. They could see that he was tortured, the scars were too even. The thought made Sapnap and George's eyes widen.

"He is just manipulating us! We all know what he looked like in prison! Especially us Sam!" Quackity snapped in anger. 

"Why would you know what he looked like in prison? You told me you never visited when I was going to visit him!" Sapnap Asked Quackity.

"Quackity tortured him in the prison. He used me to try and get the revival book. Daily. It was daily." Sam told them as Punz guarded him and Dream from Quackity who decided to lounge at Sam with a sword. 

Before Quackity could manage to make it to Punz, Sapnap had a sword through Quackity's side, while George had his sword through Quackity's heart. 

           Blood splattered onto Punz and Sam. Blood splattered onto Dream's face, waking him. One of the first things he saw was George and Sapnap murdering Quackity. Sam still held him. He snapped his eyes shut and buried his face into the chest of whoever was holding him. Tears wet the hoodie as Dream shook in fear seeing the man that tortured him and blood throwing him into flashbacks. The arms around Dream tightened protectively around him. 

"You're safe." Was whispered into Dream's ear as a hand rubbed his lower back. 

"He's going to be back and in a rage. we need to move, otherwise, we will need to permanently kill him." Punz told the group.