Family Bonding, Says Who

So I know that I have posted now five decent-sized chapters in I think two days after posting this book but I filled a draft book about half full just with what was on my mind and mixed it a little with something I wrote in 2021! My writing needed hella work. Now that I'm in college, I can't even look at my first book from my Freshman year in high school without wanting to rewrite it.

-             Dream's wounds were no longer affecting his body. Scarring replaced many of the wounds but his broken bones were healed. They would have to wait for the kid to wake up to see if he was still half-blind. Technoblade picked Dream up and carried him to Phil's room. When he entered and saw the window's state again, he handed Dream to Phil. Phil gently tucked the child into his bed before they all left the room. Technoblade silently blocked the broken window so that the cold stayed out of the house. 

"We should all head to sleep. He will be here in the morning." Phil said making sure everyone was heading to sleep.

Once everyone was in bed, including Technoblade, Phil returned to his bedroom. He gently gathered Dream into his arms and laid his wing over Dream. He watched over the chick before he drifted off to sleep as well. 

         When morning came, Dream woke up to warmth. His body didn't ache in pain and his head was clear from any throbbing pains. His bones were actually in the proper places. The warmth came back to his senses. The warm was good. Not the warmth that he was used to. This warm didn't become painful or uncomfortable. His wings were tucked softly against himself as arms were wrapped around him. Dream melted further into the warmth, not wanting this to end and his torture to begin once again. He heard a low chirp sound out from above him, and he unconsciously gave a stuttered chirp back. He heard a soft coo at his stuttered chirp as he was gently laid against a firm chest. He snuggled into the familiar warmth of a flock member. He hasn't felt that since the beginning of the SMP. His mind drifted to the times were Sapnap, George, and Bad were his flock. The memories going through his head slowly turned to the moments when George and Sapnap severed that bond. Over believing what Tommy had told them.

          The memories must have caused Dream to either make an upset noise or his body language to change because fluffy, feathery wings gently encased him. A hand ran through his soft fluff, pausing on the growing pin feathers underneath. They remained that way for a few minutes before Dream was moved to the mound of pillows. Phil got up from the bed and laid the blankets on Dream. Dream glanced at Phil from his spot on the bed. 

"Morning Baby Bird." Phil chirped to Dream.

"I'm going to make breakfast for everyone. I'll get you when it's ready." Phil said turning towards the door but Dream scrambled up and ran to Phil. 

"Oh, you want to come with Baby Bird?" Phil asked. 

"Alright, mate. Maybe the others will be awake." Phil said gently picking Dream up.

Short Chapter. I'm sorry!! Longer Chapter in a week or two!!