1

Third person pov
All of the YouTubers were living their normal life until they all get teleported to a dark "WHERE ARE WE"Lewis better known as Dawko yelled "çàłm dówń you guys are here to play a game"a deep voice said "okay" bonecage said.

Charlie(cg5) pov
So we are all going to play a game well that sounds like fun "first part of this game is that you guys will have to complete this parkour and Igor or TryHardNinja will start"the deep voice said okay so Igor is starting we all watch as he try's hard not to fall when he makes it across we all do the same thing he did jumping across the parkour course until it reached bonecage's turn.

Bonecage 
It was finally my turn to do the parkour course so I jump onto the first platform then to the same thing with the other platform the I realize that there are spikes underneath the course so if you fall you die "um guys did you guys see the spikes underneath the course"I ask the other "THERE ARE SPIKES"Will yelled "yeah" I respond "okay um just try not to fall or you will die"Euria or or3o says which just made me more nervous now I have to somehow jump onto the pole thing to get with the others so I jump onto it trying not to slip off of it but then I remembered if I do one thing wrong I will fall off of the pole and die "bonecage be careful please"Igor advised "WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M TRYING TO DO" I yell back I finally try to jump to the other but only my hand landed onto the platform that they were on "try to pull yourself up"Charlie said sounding very concerned my hand started to slip off then I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold on any longer "bye guys" I say before letting go of the platform and then I feel the spikes hit mainly in the chest everything started to get really blurry BONECAGE NO"I heard Igor scream then everything went black.

Igor(TryHardNinja)
I just watch as one of my best friends falls to his death I just go into tears as I watch him get stab my spikes "great job you guys you made it now go through that door to go to your next challenge" the voice said as we all walk through the door I just quickly look back at bonecages limp body just laying there then I see something grab it I quickly run to the others but don't say a thing.
_______________________________________________________________________________________Sorry bonecage but someone had to die anyways that was chapter one hope you enjoy
Chapter 2-Tuesday march 27