3

Charlie(cg5) pov
We all waited awhile and dehusta never came "he's dead" the deep voice said "WHAT"will yelled "oh"I said "just go to the next chapter"the voice said this time sounding kinda glitchy and not as deep anyways we made it to the next challenge and there were suits "go in the suits carefully"the glitchy voice said after we all went into the suits "Dawko you should know what these are"the glitchy voice said again "springlock suits"Lewis said sounding really scared "you have to try to get out of the suit without being springlocked" the voice said sounding deep again "okay"I said not taking this seriously I start slowly getting out of the suit and I actually did it "wow that easier then I thought"I said to myself.

Euria(or3o) pov
I watch as Charlie actually mange's to get out of the suit so I really slowly get out of the suit then I feel someone grab my hands and pull me out of the suit "you welcome"I hear someone say then realizing it is Charlie "thanks Charlie"I say back to him.

Will(DAgames) pov
I don't want to end up like William afton even though we have the same name so I start trying to get out of the suit first I get my arm out of the suit then my other arm then I feel two people grab both of my arms and pull my out of the suit "thanks" I say to euria and Charlie "no problem"Charlie said "your welcome will"euria said to me shaking my hand.

Igor(TryHardNinja) pov
I watched as three of the people got out of their suits and now it is just me and Lewis anyways I slowly get one of my legs out of the suit then my other leg and then both of my arms then I get out of the suit "yes"I say to myself in a whisper.

Lewis(dawko)pov
I should know how to do this I just have to be slow and careful I move both of my legs to my body so I'm sort of curled up in a ball then I move one of my arms but the I feel something snap onto my other arm "NO NO NO" I screamed now trying to see if I can stop the springlocks then the springlocks snap into my neck and torso "LEWIS NO" I hear will scream then everything went black.

Antisepticeye pov
"You monster"Sean said to me "yeah yeah I know"I say back "we almost done anti"I hear someone say behind me "yeah darkplier we are almost done" I say back.

This was a pain to write because Dawko is one of my favorites but at least it had something to do with fnaf so yeah have a great day/afternoon/night.