6

Charlie(cg5) pov
"Wait what about Igor"I ask "he's dead"the voice said "oh"I say not even surprised that another person is dead "now the next challenge one of you guy's will get a gun and that person will have to pick to hit the other person of themselves"the voice said
"which one of us will have it"Will asks "you Will"the voice.

Will(DAgames) pov
A gun just appears in my hands "okay so I hit my best friend with a bullet and kill him or I hit myself and I die"I thought "Will you have kid just hit me okay"Charlie said with a smile on his face "watch Jess okay Charlie" I say as I point the gun at my head "WILL NO"I heard Charlie scream when I pulled the trigger and everything went black.

Charlie(cg5) pov
I watch as Will pulls the trigger on the gun "WILL NO"I scream as went in to tears watching another one of my friends die "good job Charlie"the voice said "who are you"I say "go through that door and you'll find out" the voice says as a door opens I walk over to the door and walk through it "hello"a voice says I look behind me to see who it is but I saw two people one with green hair, one blue and one green eye, a black shirt with dark grey pants but the thing my eyes went to was the cut across his neck and the other guy red and blue eyes and had this red and blue glow to him and the rest of him was grey color "who are you two" I say as I take a step back "you can call me antisepticeye"the green haired one said his voice sounding really glitchy "darkaplier"the other guy said "MY NAME IS NATEMARE"another voice said "NATE YOU ARE SPOUSED TO GET THE NEXT BATCH OF YOUTUBERS"anti screamed  "calm down anti"another voice said "fine darko"anti said "HOW MANY OF YOU ARE THERE"I yell confused about how many people there are here.