5

Igor(TryHardNinja) pov
I watched as Charlie broke into tears in his older friends arms as his other friend was limp on the ground "okay time for your next challenge" the voice said "no"Charlie said still in tears "you have too anyways your next challenge is a escape room you all will be in different rooms and you have to solve puzzles and other things to get out the person that doesn't get out of the room will die"the voice said as we were teleported to our rooms.

Will(DAgames) pov
"Okay what do I need to do first"I said to myself then I saw a piece of paper so I walk over to and it had writing on it and it said "message on the wall try to reveal the message with something you have that is red" I sat there in confusion until I realized it meant blood "oh well this won't be fun to do"I thought to myself as I scratched my wrist on the brick wall as flinch in pain I look you to see it revealed a message that said "there is a key to get out" I look at my wrist to see the damage on it and it looks really messed up "oh great I did that to just so a message can tell there's a key"I thought as I went to look for the key and I found it "yes" I say to myself as I grab the key and open the door and leave the room "hey voice can I have something to bandage my wrist"I ask "no"the voice said.

Charlie(cg5) pov
I look around the room to see what was there and then I spotted a puzzle that looked the one from the underwater one "really voice"I thought to myself as I solved the puzzle and saw a golden key drop from the ceiling I run over and grab it and unlock to door once I open it I saw will "WILL"I scream happily "CHARLIE"he screams in the same exact way I did as we run to each other and hug each other.

Igor(TryHardNinja) pov
I walk around the room trying to find something then I see a lever so I walk over to it and pull it and then there is this gas thing everything started to get blurry I start to smile "see you soon bonecage"I say as everything went black.

The next chapter is going to a pain to write because will and Charlie are two of my favorite YouTubers and the two are best friends.