chapter 6

Taeyang:hey gukkie we have seen them somewhere right??(pointing at taehyung and jungkook)

Jeongguk:hyung in convenience store
remember.

Taeyang:papa I told you whenever me and gukkie go to convenience store these two always fight with me and gukkie for banana milk and strawberry milk.

Y/n:for a banana milk and strawberry milk they fought with you??(said in little shocking tone)

Gukkie:they always trick us saying that we should respect elders and learn to share with them.(saying with a pout)

Taeyang:yaah and we become friends
some how.

Yoonie:you two are so adorable.still drinking banana milk and strawberry milk (🤣🤣)

Tae and jk got shy and hugged taeyang and jeongguk to stop them from embarassing them.

Y/n(in mind:aww so cute):ok fine fine stop whining and complaining.you two can stay with us.

Taeyang and jeongguk immediately got down from tae and jk's arms jumping around like a cute muffins.

Jimin:I already gave their clothes and toys to mom.

Y/n:you were so sure thaf they are going to win.

Jimin: ofcourse after all they are my sons.now I can spend alone time with my baby.

Yoonie:seems like you are planning for triplets.(said teasingly)

Jimin:well not a bad idea be ready to be a aunt to triplets(saying that he quickly hugged his childrens and ran away because he know if he stayed there for one more minute,they will tease him to death)

Gukkie:princess papa goona bring sisters for us to play right??

Yoonie just coughed and y/n cursed jimin for saying that infront of the innocent fluff balls.

Jk: ofcourse little bunny.you two are going to a good brother to them right??

Taeyang and gukkie:yeah we will.

Y/n:ok be a good boys,go and sit in the sofa.you do know where is your puzzles right?

Gukkie:we do.

Yoonie:let's see who is going to win this time? Fighting.

Tae and gukkie: fighting
Saying that they started to solved the puzzles.

Tae:seems like you both love kids.

Yoonie:we do.they are there for us in the most difficult time.yes they are kids but they have a mature mind which we found it amusing.

Jk:you two are not alone.myself and hyung is there too.

Y/n slightly smiled at him and yoonie was glad that got trustable friends.

After chit chatting they went to home with their  little prince.